Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

That works.

I just noticed something. Size Up and the ability Rabla claimed to have are exactly the same. As one thought is that Rabla’s ability was actually elimination based, I currently think it’s more likely that Rabla was the one lying, although it does bring into question why @Antra didn’t point this out back when he claimed his ability.

@MAFIA_Bernkastel Actually I think I’m not yet ready to end the phase early. There’s something I want to ask @MAFIA_Battler. Your ability is also fake, right? Like every other ability claimed this day phase.

Day phase ends in about 20 minutes. I won’t be home at the time so the nightfall writeup will be late but I will lock the thread on time.

As the clock struck twelve, signalling the end of the day, the voyager simply stood up, said something about finding the nearest store that sells hats, and left. The remaining pieces were left slightly dumbfounded by this action.

Before long, everyone decided to deliberate their moves. This was going to be an important night.

You have 24 hours to send me your night actions if you have the ability to use one.

Good night, sleep well… may this night be a peaceful one…

The game master could be seen sitting in the tea room having lunch. On her plate were several hats stacked on top of one another. She was quietly and calmly eating them.

Eventually the other voyager appeared. They appeared to be in good spirits, stretching out as if they’d just had a great night’s sleep. Without even looking up from her plate, the game master just said “Yeah, fine, you did it. And yes, I said I was going to eat hats if it works. Feel free to gloat. I’ll give you a massage later, just like you wanted.”

Hearing that, the other voyager ran over and hugged the game master, as if to say she was certainly going to win from the beginning. Then she broke into a laughing fit. A laughter that would give away the killer immediately. But there was no one left. No one who would be witness to this outburst. No one left to bring them to justice. No one left to care.

Eventually, the voyagers both left the game. They would meet again, somewhere, someday, on a different gameboard… when something else cried.

VyseGolbez has died, they were Victorique de Bloise, the Human Aligned Smrtloli.
Antra has died, they were Kaede Akamatsu, the Human Aligned Ultimate Pianist.
thesorceress has died, they were Mio Nishizono, the Human Aligned Poetic Recluse.
Wonderlander has died, they were Phi, the Human Aligned Time Shifter.

###When the seagulls cried, there was but one survivor.

#MAFIA_Battler is the winner of this game!

They played Lambdadelta the Witch Aligned Witch of Certainty.

Measuring @MAFIA_Battler’s threat level…
Measuring…

E-Endless kills per second?!

Ah, it’s useless. It’s all useless.

…Well shit.

KYAHAHAHAHA!

…Sigh.

@Blackrune, you weren’t content with stealing my life. You had to steal my victory, as well.

Hoy, @MAFIA_Bernkastel.

Should I explain now, or should I wait for the records of truth to do the work for me?

@MAFIA_Bernkastel has already left the game.

@MAFIA_Battler, you have the honors. Or do you want me to explain it?

I KNEW IT WAS FREAKING YOU.

How’d you kill us though that I don’t get.

I think I can figure it out myself @MAFIA_Battler or @pictoshark whatever. Size Up is a killing move, right?

Near the start of Day 3, Wonderlander asked if I had an innate, to which I responded with saying that that morning I gained one.

I had two innates transferred to me! I may have had Size Up buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut…

I also have quite the delicious elimination ability. It transfers to the other team when used, but if it could be used multiple times simultaneously…

In addition, us Witches have been granted one silent refute per daylight phase. While the gamemaster likely expected it to be a core part of our play, I think it worked out pretty well as a trump card too, letting me wipe out Wonderlander’s protect claim.

well, that works too