Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

Did you enjoy the show everyone?

Blackrune! I’ve been wondering, what was up with your character?

Sorry for how that worked out. That night was rather unfortunate.

I had fun. It was my first Mafia game, and even though it was somewhat stressful too, it was enjoyable.

It got cut a bit short by cruel chance (we really shouldn’t have killed @Blackrune that night), but the game didn’t last that long after I died, anyway.

Speaking of which, Blackrune, you rather impressively managed to target two witches with Rewire on the second night. Care to share your secret?

I had fun.

Who killed the peeps on the first night and how?

Well, I still got the result. midsummer, Rabla and Battler killed. Have fun figuring out what happened.

I killed @Doldod with Plan B, and innate elimination ability that passes on to the opposing team after use. It was that very ability that eventually killed all surviving humans.

Why Doldod? Well… While Vyse seemed like the most threatening human player to us, Doldod seemed pretty dangerous too, and since Vyse had been the most active one, we figured people are probably going to target Vyse with all kinds of inconvenient abilities, so we decided to off Doldod instead. We considered Rabla too, but figured he was under a little bit of suspicion, so he could become a scapegoat if things turned out well.

We felt a bit pressed for time since at the time, we thought there was a strategy the human side could use that would win the game for them with us being able to do very little about it. So, we figured we’d try to kill people as fast as possible. Also, Plan B was more advantageous to use early on than later in the game.

It might’ve been a bad idea in hindsight, since Vyse managed to scarily narrow down the suspect list to only a handful of people, including the real culprit, myself.

Hey, who’d everybody think were witches? Spectators and players? I’m always curious about that.

I was getting suspicious of @MAFIA_Battler near the end but I never went all the way…

Same here actually. He kinda got lucky that he never answered my question…

And that I knew who he was and that he slept in.

What I don’t understand is why @Wonderlander’s ability wouldn’t have protected us from this.

Kari just said that the witches had a silent refute.

We had a special team ability that allowed us to silently refute one Blue per night. We had to use it during daytime, though, so we couldn’t wait until night to decide.

@MAFIA_Battler used it on @Wonderlander, thus making him unable to use the ability, since the claim was false.

Also, apparently the guy killed us seven times.

Oh! Makes sense.

Because Battler had a silent refute it seems.

Goddamnit we should have refuted him! :confused: Damn you Vyse for making perfect sense as to why not refute him aaaaa:(

And thank you Vyse for basically helping us survive this much.

I still don’t get how we all died tho.

@MAFIA_Battler’s ability claim allowed him to “use his innate ability an unlimited amount of times in a single night”. He had two innate abilities, Size Up and Plan B, an elimination ability. He decided to use the elimination ability on you all. Seven times.

Well let me explain the relevant bits about my role then.
My goal was to kill everyone.
I had three innate abilities.
The one I used the first night actually creates a copy of the ability for one-time use in another night.

In the second night, I used an ability that let me target any amount of players. Any witch turns into my ally (their goal changes to me surviving, and they die if I get killed), while normal humans turn into Vengeful humans with me as their target.

I used this to target midsummer and Eternalmagician, who were both witches. Since I got shot that sadly just resulted in everyone dying there.

As for why I assumed it was them, I just started out with extra information about the three modifiers (Vengeful, Skeptic, Confrontational) that were present in the game, so I could relatively safely rule out those that claimed them. For thesorceress I was just kind of willing to buy that there was also something to remove them with in the game.
It could have been possible the witches also knew of them and used them to fake claims, but the game was progressing too rapidly for me to not take my chances there. (this technically also only left Battler as the only plausible third option, thinking about it, but his acting was convincing enough for me to not risk it there.)

O rite.

Welp.