Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette - The Head's Ring [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

And of course Azzy isn’t going to overstep her boundaries as Gamemaster.

Now @EternalMagician! What you lack in spirit you don’t at all make up for with your argument. Your form is lousy. Your logic, poor.

Do you have any further arguments? Or should I just Execute you now?

Sorry but the mind of my meat puppet tired from a long meeting earlier this and the late hour don’t have anymore arguments so give.

So if you want to execute me then do so, just know that you will be executing a fellow human. And if I am to die then I just hope that you’ll be able to find the witches before its too late.

A shame… an apology might have stayed my hand. “Yeah I guess you’re right, shooting random is a bit silly.”

Too bad. I hope that your bizarre behavior held meaning in the end.

Die, he who seeks to destroy Rokkenjima.

Execute: EternalMagician

O…kay! This round was a wild ride. Let’s hope you got a witch.

Waiting around for @Rabla like

3 Likes

Family Head Pictoshark has made his Decision.

##The Bells have Tolled for @EternalMagician, a Human.

The Day has come to end, and now it is time for those of Magic to play. You have 24 Hours to make your decisions, with the phase ending at 2:30AM UTC, on Saturday the 18th of February,

Witch Side Players, and the Family Alchemist, please take your actions.

If the Family Alchemist does not make any nominations, it will be left to the fate of the roulette.

However, if the Witches make no Kill decision, there will not be any Kill. Please keep this in mind.

@Restkastel @StarTurner @Karifean @Antra @Blackrune @pictoshark @EternalMagician @thesorceress @Wonderlander @Aspirety

…Well, crap.

Looks like you done fucked up.

1 Like

What did you expect from picto?

That’s…unfortunate.

2 Likes

Im unsure if it is possible for a Witch to be head first round. @Rabla would you mind confirming this for us? If this is the case then we have to consider the possibility that Picto himself is a Witch. If not, well, then its just picto being incompetent and you can assume that we are on the same team. For some reason whenever we are on the same team, Picto manages to fuck everything up.

He said it’s possible.

As answered to Karifean

Okay, Okay! So we screwed up this time, but not all victories involve perfect leaps. We’ll have to make up for this blunder in future rounds with a more careful approach. We can still do this!

That being said, is there any discussion that can be done regarding the Alchemist’s potential choice for future Head?

So I just had to cool down from that stressful countdown period for a bit with some Tabletop Sim games. My thoughts are still a bit of a mess, as I’m kind of still really happy picto didn’t execute me over his silly suspicion, and kind of rolling my eyes at the fact that he completely ignored my whole point about gathering and evaluating information and just killed went ahead and @EternalMagician. While I did not agree with his strategy whatsoever myself, and he was also one of my own more suspected players, I still would’ve liked to have some more conversation and exchange of opinions before the kill decision was made. Oh well, hopefully we’ll have a less trigger happy Head next round.

…oh god, if the witches decide to kill me on the first night now I’m going to be REAL mad.

1 Like

There’s nothing stopping anyone from trying to suggest Family Head candidates, it’s just that the Alchemist doesn’t have to listen to you if they don’t want to.

Have you ever tried TVTropes? It’s quite a good time-waster.

5 Likes

Also, picto asked me this privately in voice chat and told me to answer publicly. How many witches do I think are in this game? Well in my opinion either 2 or 3 are a valid possibility. 1 and 4 would both be ridiculous extremes, while 2 seems a little low and 3 seems a little high, so… eh? Judging by past games (specifically the first game) I’d guess 2, but it could really go either way IMO.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

I’ve already voiced my opinion on this. 3.

That’s the most Crimson like number I can think of, and Azzy here is The Crimson’s apprentice…

1 Like

I’ve been thinking two but you’re right, it could be three.

If there are 4 witches in this game I am quitting right now I swear.