Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette - The Head's Ring [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Nope, because we don’t even vote. Only picto gets to decide who gets lynched.

I tried so hard to make sure everyone read stuff…

Read through the roles and rules, and you should get a decent understanding. Basically, the witches will likely kill someone, and the family head will chose someone to die, or if he doesn’t, he dies. And who knows what’ll happen, it’s Picto.

3 Likes

I don’t feel safe.

1 Like

Ah, don’t worry, my Random Name Picker pretty much decided the first lynch.

GG, @Blackrune.

Would you have argued for your own death if your name came up?

O-Of course I would! I’m err… totally not biased at all!

3 Likes

Rabla, don’t put him on the spot like that, that’s @Restkastel’s job =P

Meanwhile, @Blackrune, can you provide a reason as to why you shouldn’t be the one to be eliminated?

Also where is everyone?? Let’s get some discussion going here!

I think we’re all just confused and afraid.

More seriously, I’m not certain what we all actually have to go on, discussion wise. We have basically no information right now and, until we get an idea of what @pictoshark is thinking, there’s no actual decisions that can be made in this moment. There’s a reason why first rounds in mafia have usually gone No Death–no one has enough information to feel comfortable making a decision–but that’s not really possible in this game so it’s sort of throwing, at least me, off.

Also our fates are in the hands of a fickle god so there’s that.

I have a question for our game master @Rabla. The Family Alchemist is randomly assigned and guaranteed to not be a witch every reassignment. And from the first night onwards they assign the next Family Head every day, making it possible for both humans and witches to be the Family Head, right? But what about the very first Family Head, assigned randomly like the Alchemist? Can we be certain that @pictoshark is a human, or can the random assignment also fall on a witch in this case?

To be fair, you could have just clicked that button again until it wasn’t your name that came up. ^^

Not sure what I can say to defend myself here. I’m not a witch, but of course I can’t exactly prove that.
However, seeing how there’s no information to go by, I think it’s probably better if the family head made their own decision.
Because if they’re a human, it’ll be random anyway. And if they’re a witch, it’s gonna be a dead human anyway.
If they listen to someone else then the chance that one of them is a witch increases, which increases the chances to kill the wrong person… (and if it’s the family head, they can just blame it on whoever made the suggestion, potentially setting up an easier target for the next execution)

The randomly assigned first Family Head could be picked out of anyone excluding the current Family Alchemist, so yes there is the possibility he could be a Witch.

2 Likes

Bah, this really is a hopeless abyss of no information. I mean, the best I can do at this rate is offer some guesswork regarding the number of witches this game, but even then I’m not sure how much that would help at this point.

One big problem with games like this is I often don’t have much power or end up aligned with the foolish gamemaster. It’s nice to finally have some power and be on the human side.

I keep trying to approach these games logically, but it never works. That means we need something else to assure our victory: emotion! Specifically the emotion of

#hatred.

Hoy, @Restkastel! In the last two games you’'ve been the cause of my downfall. You’ve been the reason why my team lost.

If no-one gives me a more convincing mark or gives me a good reason to not shoot Restkastel, then he’ll be sitting next to these marshmellows in the next 45 hours.

Sounds good?

2 Likes

Truly, the most foolproof of plans.

1 Like

Oh yeah, one more thing. I’m sure I have it somewhere around here…

Ah! There it is!

See that envelope I threw into the middle of the table? Just keep it in mind for now. It contains vital information, it will be opened in due time…

1 Like

Wait, what?

I realize that’s not helpful but seriously what.

So can we…open this?

Have you tried? It’s quite the unique envelope…

My phone sucks and it’s unable to read. Anyone with better tech want to try?