Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette - The Head's Ring [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Oh hey look at that, picto’s being picto.

The one who hands out mysterious envelopes is the culprit, right? :v

Not sure what to think of this. From what I’ve seen Restkastel usually seems pretty smart.
Of course that could go either way with him either being a reliable ally or a cunning enemy.
I guess we’ll wait for what he has to say.

1 Like

You know I would bring up how only the witches could possibly be in the possession of vital information, but eh, this is par for course when it comes to picto.

Either way, I support your hatred :thumbsup:

Without hatred, it cannot be seen.

2 Likes

It’s encrypted or something. You can’t actually read it yet.

Well this suddenly got confusing. Did our dear Game Master give it to Picto or something?

I can give you an incomplete list of words and phrases that are not the password though. “123”, “password”, “timespiral”, “mellon”, “comeonin”, “watase”, “ilovewatase”, “wataseisthebest”, “wataseismyhusbando”, “rootdoubleisbest”, “fuckrest”, “incompetentcurtains”, “chaos”, “chaoschaos”, “chaoschaoschaos”, “rablayouincompetentgamemaster”.

My reason? Im a human and you can use that to your advantage. In any case I apologize for not being back faster, but I was at a family funeral when this started and just got back home. I say we should likely -not- kill anyone this first night without any information, otherwise we are literally firing blindly with nothing to go on. Games like this live and die on rational thinking and information.

1 Like

Um Rest. Your post is a bit ambiguous so just to let you know, we have to shoot. You know, or I die.

I don’t want to die.

Well then, why don’t we decide on someone who is marginally less useful. If we have to choose -someone- to die and we have zero information as to who is who, we basically are firing blindly for now. In that case, we ought to assume that everyone has a significant chance of being a human, and aim for the least useful human if a useful human, such as yourself, would die otherwise.

In that vein, I suggest @Wonderlander considering the results of the last game. Though @StarTurner and @thesorceress would count as well~

In all seriousness, just pick someone who you feel will contribute least to the game since we have a high probability of hitting a human first round and its blind luck if we actually do hit a witch.

Alright, going to bed as it’s 2 am in my home fragment.

I encourage lot’s of discussion while I’m gone, we wouldn’t want to make the wrong decision, right?

Okay, I’m heading off.

Damn you made me yawn even though it’s currently 9PM in my home fragment…

So Antra, and everyone else I as well, considering the best course of action is to nominate someone that everyone finds incompetent since we have absolutely no information to go on when it comes to the identity of Witches, who do you think is the incompetent who should be brought behind the shed and euthenized?

To be honest, I’m not really sure. No-one, in my opinion, has done anything incredibly dumb yet, as the game is still at it’s opening stage. The only people who stand out in lack of communication so far are @StarTurner, @Wonderlander, and @EternalMagician.

I’ve been following mostly, there’s not much to say with so little information really. Right now, all we know is the family head. The information we’re missing is, family alchemist, which will change every day, and the witches.

Guk. Why were my headphones unplugged…

Anyway now that you’ve woke me up…

family alchemist, which will change every day

From my understanding the family alchemist only switches when someone dies.

Gak! When the alchemist dies. Not when anyone dies.

Pretty sure that’s how it works, yes. From the OP: [quote=“Rabla, post:1, topic:1049”]
If the Family Alchemist is killed either in the Daylight or Twilight, a new Family Member with no role will be granted the golden magic and take their place.
[/quote]

Pfft, my bad, I was meant to say that yeah, it’s when the alchemist dies.

It’s the head that changes every day.

…Did you just call me not useful? That’s really rude.