Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette - The Head's Ring [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Rhythmia-san, Picto is repeatedly breaking the no outside communication rule.

Oh well, this was the most likely outcome. At least picto managed to pressure people into explaining their logic. It’s better than just having a wrong execution on the first day while absolutely nothing happened.

Also, agreed with sorceress. In a pure lie-hunting fest like this is looking to be, we can probably expect two witches. Three might be possible now that the Heir is a thing, but that wasn’t in the game at the beginning, so who knows.

Truly a sad state of affairs, albeit not a particularly surprising one. Down to 7-2/6-3 already… After tonight one less. It is probably 2 witches because other way around would be too unfair.

It was a discussion about Rabla’s game balance up to this point which naturally drifted there. Frankly I don’t see the harm done if we post everything here afterward.

The Favored Heir is mostly a disadvantage for the human side.

And so the sun rises once more.

The Family Alchemist elected no-one. Therefore, today’s Head will be left to the fate of the Roulette.

The Witches have struck! A corpse found in the mansion has been identified as @StarTurner, a Human. Additionally, they were the 1st Family Alchemist.

The golden magic has been passed on to a new Human.

Today’s Family Head is @Blackrune

You have 48 Hours to have your conversation and come to a final decision, with the phase ending at 2:30AM UTC, on Monday the 20th of February.

If no-one is executed by the end of the Time Limit, @Blackrune will die in their place.

Play smart, and enjoy your day.

@Restkastel @StarTurner @Karifean @Antra @Blackrune @pictoshark @thesorceress @Wonderlander @Aspirety

How did they get the Family Alchemist first try? Seriously?

By the stroke of luck I wish the human side had first round.

Pure chaotic luck if I had to guess. Kuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.

Hoo boy I’m still alive. Feels great to be alive. But now I’m gonna have to go to sleep. It’s 4 AM, and this is still me trying to fix my sleeping schedule. Hopefully there’ll be some discussion happening when I’m back.

My heart stirs with complicated emotions. On one hand, I feel bad for the fate that fell on @StarTurner, but on the other hand, I’m silently thanking the Gods I’m still alive.

Anyway, I know that they may be asleep or simply away due to Real Life, but I feel this question is the most pressing to ask right now.

@Blackrune, what do you, as the 2nd Head, believe is our first order of business?

Hoy, Azzzzzzzzy? Could you make a new rule? Maybe something along the lines of:

If the witches come to a consensus on a message to submit then the Game Master will anonymously read it out to the players.

Does that sound good?

Ok. Cool. If that rule gets allowed then I want to ask the Witch side, “Why hit Star?” I’m genuinely curious as to your reasoning. Was it just luck?

You can ask them when the gameboard closes, boya.

Tch. Goddammit.

Raises hand.

We need something to hold onto this round. We don’t have any more information than last round and we’ve lost our alchemist.

Favored Heir–I legit don’t think you’ll be in any more danger come nighttime than you already are and we desperately need a confirmed human. Is there any chance you’ll reveal yourself?

Also, @Blackrune, what are your thoughts at this point?

Let’s think about this from the Heir’s perspective, Assuming he wasn’t Star. What if the Heir is keeping themselves hidden in-case someone tries to false-claim their role. Then the Heir would be sure that Player is a Witch. I mean, it’s not like they have much information other than the fact that they are a Human and the Heir.

Hrmmmgh, looks like I was given the responsibility this time. I wasn’t quite prepared for this. Excuse me while I re-read the entire thread…
But feel free to start telling me who you think of as suspicious and/or suggest a way to determine our target.

Starturner is a… weird first victim. They were barely active compared to others. You’d think the witches would go for someone who actually said a lot.

The Heir revealing themselves is kind of a mix. If they revealed themselves now and the witches don’t intervene then they’d be a confirmed innocent person. (since we know for a fact the Heir didn’t die yet, considering Star was alchemist and Eternalmagician didn’t trigger the Heir thing)
As I’ve pointed out earlier they probably wouldn’t survive for long though, so that would really only work out for the current day. Still, it could be worth it just to have someone actually trustworthy.
If someone else does pretend to be the Heir there’s a “fun” 50/50 shot awaiting us where failure means the head dies as well. But I’m not sure if the witches would try that since it would put one of them in quite the spotlight.

If the Heir reveals themselves, it would take out one unknown variable to the human side, however, that also means that the one unknown variable to the Witch side disappears. The Heir’s “landmine” so to speak.

Hey so I’m gonna push back the phase end to maybe 6:30AM because of the forums fuckin exploding, feel free to continue your murder plots.