Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette - The Head's Ring [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Thank you. Sorry for the digression it was a silly theory.

This is not an accusation, but personally I really don’t think this game is that one-sided. While this game variant works better in real time, even in forum format, witches aren’t perfect and it’s our best shot to put them under pressure and see what we get. If everyone acting normally “because they have nothing to go on” doesn’t work, let’s get people acting not normally. People constantly going “there’s not enough information” is actively helping the witches. That’s why, even if his arguments are technically ‘valid’ as a human, I’d still like to hear @Antra explaining himself, because he seemed to grasp the fact that we need more stirring things up yesterday yet has done nothing to invite discussion today.

Well, good to know there are no other unknown factors in play, at least.

Those recent posts make me have some faith in thesorceress.
Still kind of suspicious of Aspirety because now I’m not sure if he just got the wrong impression or wanted to shift suspicion onto EternalMagician, thesorceress, and Restkastel. I guess it’s possible he just missed the post.

I’d really like to hear who @Wonderlander and @Antra would go for if they had to pick right now.

@Karifean: I been spending this Daylight Phase observing @Blackrune’s actions as the second Head. And… I was still demoralized from the results of the last Daylight Phase.

As for @Blackrune, I think the person who needs to be questioned more thoroughly is @Wonderlander. They have made 3 posts this Phase and I’d love to get them to speak up more.

Hm, looks like Wonderlander’s ot here. I’d want to wait longer, but it’s already several hours past the time I usually go to sleep.

Wonderlander may not have said that much but what they said didn’t really give the impression they’re a witch. Again, the only one who called targeting starturner a good move etc.

Antra said he’s used the day to watch me… to be honest, combined with him arguing from “the Heir’s perspective” earlier, that kind of gives the impression he might be the one with that role.

Still no clue if this is a good idea, but with Aspirety it feels like he pushed a little too hard against Rest than what seems reasonable. (especially near the beginning where he was all like “picto already made his decision” etc.)
Not sure how much I’m reading into it.

Execute: Aspirety

…Here’s hoping I wake up to a brighter timeline. Good night.

Family Head Blackrune has made their Decision.

##The Bells have Tolled for @Aspirety, a Human.
Additionally, they were the 2nd Family Alchemist.

The golden magic has been passed on to a new Human.

The Day has come to end, and now it is time for those of Magic to play. You have 24 Hours to make your decisions, with the phase ending at 4:30AM UTC, on Tuesday the 21st of February,

Witch Side Players, and the Family Alchemist, please take your actions.

If the Family Alchemist does not make any nominations, it will be left to the fate of the roulette.

However, if the Witches make no Kill decision, there will not be any Kill. Please keep this in mind.

@Restkastel @Karifean @Antra @Blackrune @pictoshark @thesorceress @Wonderlander @Aspirety

Rip, if this is a three witch game then gg.

Boy, people seem to have a penchant for killing the Alchemist this game huh? I feel sorry for the poor bastard who got the role.

This is ridiculous.

Fuck yooooou. Your biggest hint was already provided earlier.

I’m not a good witch. Maybe someday, but not today.

Whats this? I thought dead men told no tales~

Is there a rule for that? The only rule I’m aware of is that I can’t provide information about the game after my death. I am acting as an annoyed ghost.

There’s no explicit rule stopping people from posting at all, everyone’s just usually stepped out until the conclusion out of courtesy.

He’s fine to say some last words.

Poor Aspi didn’t even get to select a Family Head… :frowning:

Seriously though, good luck to the 3rd Family Alchemist. There really seems to be an Alchemist curse.

…bleh, of course I was wrong, but this is some extra level of despair.
You probably should have just mentioned you’re the alchemist.

I’m curious, is there anyone people would want as Family Head other than yourself? I’m asking under the futile hope the Alchemist doesn’t die tonight and that they might want advise.

Hold up. I think I just realized something important. The rules reference a point where there can be 5 or fewer players remaining This means that It is possible that there is only one witch in the entire batch, since its very unlikely that we will be at exactly 5 players.

I would even go as far as to say that there can only be two witches maximum because of this. Plus, it would have been game over already if there were three witches likely.

No it wouldn’t. It will be game over very shortly if there are three witches though, therefore our reasoning from this point out should be under the assumption that there are two or less witches.

No not really. With a three witch game if one witch was reeeeeally incompetent then you could still get into such a situation.

Of course, there’s no point in thinking about there being three witches so whatever.

Perhaps, but given how hard it is to fuck up in this game I think that erring on the side of low witches makes sense as long as we assume that Rabla didn’t have an aneurysm and forget how to game balance.

I mean yeah, I reckon there are two witches as well.