Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette - The Head's Ring [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

@Blackrune has multiple not so witchy posts. While they could be a ruse @Wonderlander is displaying a very common Witch strategy: shutting up.

Basically the % is higher.

1 Like

Yes. I just cannot see thesorceress as the other witch.

@Blackrune’s actions this game are more indicative of a witch than @Wonderlander’s overall. I could easily see a witch doing what he does to garner trust and appear to be perfectly ‘reasonable’ within their actions. But their quick Aspi execution is hard to justify from the perspective of them being a human. It just appears to me as if they’re trying to appear human and acting on that.

1 Like

So if I do not care about my own survival do you agree with Kari?

60-40 weighted towards @wonderlander

1 Like

Well then with 22 minutes left to go I think we have discussed this ad Nauseum and no longer need to wait.

I will make my choice now. May Sol Invictus, Luna, and the Maidens of Fate guarantee the correctness of my actions.

Execute: Blackrune

Family Head Restkastel has made their Decision.

##The Bells have Tolled for @Blackrune, a Witch.

The Day has come to end, and now it is time for those of Magic to play. You have 24 Hours to make your decisions, with the phase ending at 1:00AM UTC, on Friday the 24th of February,

Witch Side Players, and the Family Alchemist, please take your actions.

If the Family Alchemist does not make any nominations, it will be left to the fate of the roulette.

However, if the Witches make no Kill decision, there will not be any Kill. Please keep this in mind.

@Restkastel @Karifean @Blackrune @pictoshark @thesorceress @Wonderlander

2 Likes

Praise be to the Ignis Divine!

1 Like

So @Wonderlander. If you’re the remaining witch. You have one way of showing your willingness to surrender.

Fire at THEM. That one person. The most suitable person for this moment. You never know, it might actually work!

Fire upon The Azure Maiden!

Send in the following message to the gamemaster:

Kill: Rabla

Let’s bring this gameboard ruin!

3 Likes

@Blackrune @Wonderlander I have a serious question.

Why Are Picto, Myself, and Karifean still all alive at this point?

If I had to guess? They thought it’d be shady to kill you and didn’t think to kill Karifean. Don’t know why they wouldn’t have axed picto.

I don’t really think it would be shady. This is my third full forum game that I have participated in, and the two forum games I participated in beforehand ended in my team’s victory at my hands. There was plenty of reason to axe me first because of my competence, even not including Picto’s nuggets of mystery. There was no reason why it would have been shady at least imo. In fact, it could have let them pin it on @pictoshark and @Karifean because Im pretty damn sure that if either of them was a witch one of the two of the others who weren’t would have been dead first night, hands down.

If Karifean turns out to be a witch, I will be so disappointed in him for this not happening.

Because they knew their fate if they did.

How they’d be buried in a million marshmallows by my undying ghost until the day they finally expired.

Please note that this joke is not an admission that I was the Favored Heir the whole time, I’m actually not. That wouldn’t even work because the Witches can kill the Favored Heir freely.

So, who should my back-up pick be? It’s obvious I’m going to choose Rest for my primary but I’m genuinely wondering who I should pick as my secondary considering that Rest is VERY likely to die if the remaining Witch doesn’t take us up on our offer. So I’m gonna need to pick one.

Karifean. If he’s a witch then GG anyway since hes not even on the radar. That and I would be very disappointed neither me nor you died earlier as I said.

I thought you couldn’t pick the same family head twice? Or am I misremembering.

We are at five or less players now. We can do so.

Oh! Makes sense.

Last witch if you want fun times, please kill me okay? You will probably win if you don’t but please. :slight_smile:

Summary.

There is one witch. If we fail to hit that witch with the next Execute, then we lose. I doubt any new evidence is going to pop up.

Therefore there is no reason to not make my back-up be @Karifean, as even if this is a mad ruse by him and he is actually the witch, he’d still win even if it wasn’t given to him, as we’re about to shoot @Wonderlander anyway.

Does my logic check out?

@Karifean @thesorceress @Restkastel

2 Likes

I just love how all of you but Kari don’t even try to understand me. Blind to every truth but your own. :stuck_out_tongue: And you call yourselves Umineko readers. So please witch, kill me because it is getting annoying not even being fucking cared about lol.