Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette - The Head's Ring [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

On the third day I honestly went with the same conclusions the thread went. On the first I had Antra and Aspi in suspicion for a short time, because Antra forgot mentioning Aspi when mentioning people not talking much. I also had Rest under suspicion when he basically asked to be the head the next day, as that could have been a brilliant ploy to get a witch as the head. If he would have been one, of course.

1 Like

Take this! My Hatred! My Power! They combine themselves on my right hand, to open the path toward your end!
#I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE WONDERLANDER REVOLUTION

Do you really, even now, not realize where you failed? Then you a threat to me when you are on my team, and my enemy if you are not.

Next game I’ll be gunning for you. Don’t forget that. I imagine my opposite will be as well. The fifteenth (adopted) heir to a certain royal family will probably understand my reasoning as well.

I hope you have an enjoyable next game~

You are the Favoured Heir, the Ascended Pawn

I was only planning on revealing myself if I became head but that didn’t happen obviously. Looking back, I think my main mistake was being too passive.

No, that was just me being a dumbass.:sweating:

Well, obviously in hindsight. I’m honestly not sure if I would have waited a bit to get back on that or if I would have asked immediately, if I’d have been in the game. After all, there is still a difference between being an observer and actually playing the game.

What about people who were killed who were still watching the game? Who did you think the witches were?

Nah, they wouldn’t talk over you because unlike me they don’t think you are “incompetent”. :stuck_out_tongue: We need a good analyzer besides Karifean tho. Look how the game ended. You seem like you could be good. :smiley:

@Wonderlander for sure. As for the second witch, no clue.

I’m a firm believer in “without love, it cannot be seen”. It’s a lesson I think everyone should try to take to heart in some form or another. How different people understand it varies, but for me, it essentially means that “without making an honest effort to understand someone, you’ll be blinded to parts of the truth”. That putting away your biases and trying to view things from someone else’s perspective - not just imprinting your own views on them, but genuinely thinking things through in a way their actions fully and truly make sense in - is what actually leads you to true realizations. And that to me is a beautiful sentiment. As someone who always thinks about what I could do in interactions or how I could influence things to make things better for everyone involved (since I don’t see the merit in rambling about how someone else could be improving things), it makes a lot of sense to me, and resonates with me deeply. It’s a crucial part of why Umineko ended up being my favorite work of fiction.

3 Likes

picto, you once asked why the witches killed Star. Well, have you reached the answer yet? Why did Blackrune and I decide to kill Star? Or rather, why did I decide to kill Star (since my reasons did not exactly line up with Blackrune’s, although we agreed)?

1 Like

Dude, what the fuck. I mean, yeah I agree with you but what the fuck

Hmm. Theories.

1. You thought he was the Alchemist
  2. You thought he was the Favored Heir
  3. You thought he would be particularly helpful or unhelpful to the human side
  4. You wanted to kill someone who wasn’t commenting very much
  5. He said something in the first section that caught your attention and made you kill him

Any of these? If it’s the last one, I can try to be more specific.

Shhhh, I think there is a reason he specifically asked picto. :stuck_out_tongue: We will learn anyways so let’s let Picto figure it out no? :stuck_out_tongue:

Random

You didn’t aim for me or Rest as you wanted to beat us personally, so Star was the next best thing.

Nope. It was a calculated kill, chosen by process of elimination.

wow. Antra’s random name picker had it all figured out XD

10/10 best strategy would use again

Always trust the RNG god.

Can confirm, year long Fire Emblem Player here. RNG is my religion.

2 Likes

Also, has anyone noticed that whenever we have 10 players, the Witch side wins?

…But when we have 12 players the Human side wins?

Clearly, this is all a part of a conspiracy @Rabla has carefully planned out and not the result of the Witch side out playing us. Checkmate.