Rokkenjima Podcast Applications

Test, test~
https://rokkenjima.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/original/2X/c/ceb16f8234f88caab7e1096ccaed4b8ba70e59df.mp3
https://rokkenjima.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/original/2X/c/c2ec63a94855265c62f1a181ae80a247dd55aaa0.mp3

1 Like

Once again, shouting out to everyone who might be interested in joining the Tatarigoroshi podcast! Whether you’re new to Higurashi or not, we’d love to have you.

Please post in this topic to express your interest! Don’t assume I already know you’re interested, it’s been way too long since we last tried to get it moving.

2 Likes

I’m new to this forum, so I don’t know how exactly your podcast work. But I might be interested, if it matches my schedule and I’m fit to participate.

1 Like

…I don’t know how I missed that there’s an entire topic for this. So yeah, I’d like to apply, and I’d like to make a soundcheck with someone (probably Aspi) as well, as I’m not sure if the problem with my mic we encountered on Kaza that Aspi told me about back then was actually me screwing up options for recording or if I need a better mic. If I need a new mic, I’d also like advise for what I need to look out for for that.

1 Like

I’m definitely up for it! Although I’ve already gone ahead and read himatsubushi though it really doesn’t spoil much of the story haha.

Here’s hoping we can get more than 3 people this time :stuck_out_tongue:

Reminder that we still need a cast for the Himatsubushi Tea Party podcast this weekend! Preference goes to new readers.

It would be fun to join in on something like this, but talking isn’t my strong point. Good luck to everyone applying, hope whoever gets to be involved has a lot of fun with it!!

So I was informed that I need to reapply for Himatsubushi. Consider this done with this post.

1 Like

You can consider this my formal application for the Himatsubushi Tea Party! Can we work out if there will be any audio issues, Aspi?

2 Likes

For the Meakashi Podcast we’re accepting newcomers as usual, but we’re also looking for veterans who LOVE Meakashi and want to gush about and analyse the story on the podcast with us. If that sounds like you, please apply!

3 Likes

I would really love to join the podcasts again, especially considering how important Meakashi is to the continuity of Higurashi…

But it seems I am fully booked on both the weekends of June 17-18 and 24-25 so uh… Let me know what you think

We’re recording on the weekend of the 24th.

Okay, that weekend is a bit unfortunate for me, as my birthday is on Sunday and thus I have to expect (and answer) phonecalls throughout the day. Wanted to say that I’d be okay to sit that one out anyway, considering that there’s a bunch of people that really like Meakashi (looking at you, @Karifean). I’ll try to make something work should you really not get enough, though.

I really want to join this one. I haven’t been on a podcast since Watanagashi and my status as a series newcomer would be valuable. The only kinks I have in that plan are potential summer employment and my ability to catch up with the Tea Party, but chances are I’ll have a schedule that will allow me to do both of those things.

So, just in case you don’t have enough people, Aspi, I’ll catch up for you~! /o/

Yeah definitely can’t make it that weekend :frowning: but if by any chance you guys plan to resched I’ll be up for it!

Waheyyy my birthday is on monday!

1 Like

Ugh, I dunno how but I made a mistake somewhere. We’re recording on the weekend of the 17th, not the 24th. <_<

On that weekend I do have time, so if you absolutely need me, I can be there. Oh, and this is more a “I want to give others a chance”, so don’t read that as me not really wanting to be on the podcast.

1 Like

I am on a trip that weekend so I’ll have to pass.

@pepe what about that weekend?

Also gonna poke @Naomikon as our resident Meakashi fangirl. There might be some others that would be good for the job but please consider it Naomi~!