Rokkenjima Podcast Applications

So I was informed that I need to reapply for Himatsubushi. Consider this done with this post.

1 Like

You can consider this my formal application for the Himatsubushi Tea Party! Can we work out if there will be any audio issues, Aspi?

2 Likes

For the Meakashi Podcast we’re accepting newcomers as usual, but we’re also looking for veterans who LOVE Meakashi and want to gush about and analyse the story on the podcast with us. If that sounds like you, please apply!

3 Likes

I would really love to join the podcasts again, especially considering how important Meakashi is to the continuity of Higurashi…

But it seems I am fully booked on both the weekends of June 17-18 and 24-25 so uh… Let me know what you think

We’re recording on the weekend of the 24th.

Okay, that weekend is a bit unfortunate for me, as my birthday is on Sunday and thus I have to expect (and answer) phonecalls throughout the day. Wanted to say that I’d be okay to sit that one out anyway, considering that there’s a bunch of people that really like Meakashi (looking at you, @Karifean). I’ll try to make something work should you really not get enough, though.

I really want to join this one. I haven’t been on a podcast since Watanagashi and my status as a series newcomer would be valuable. The only kinks I have in that plan are potential summer employment and my ability to catch up with the Tea Party, but chances are I’ll have a schedule that will allow me to do both of those things.

So, just in case you don’t have enough people, Aspi, I’ll catch up for you~! /o/

Yeah definitely can’t make it that weekend :frowning: but if by any chance you guys plan to resched I’ll be up for it!

Waheyyy my birthday is on monday!

1 Like

Ugh, I dunno how but I made a mistake somewhere. We’re recording on the weekend of the 17th, not the 24th. <_<

On that weekend I do have time, so if you absolutely need me, I can be there. Oh, and this is more a “I want to give others a chance”, so don’t read that as me not really wanting to be on the podcast.

1 Like

I am on a trip that weekend so I’ll have to pass.

@pepe what about that weekend?

Also gonna poke @Naomikon as our resident Meakashi fangirl. There might be some others that would be good for the job but please consider it Naomi~!

Bump, I still need more people to join this podcast! Don’t be shy.

1 Like

I’d only feel comfortable if it were Umineko probably. But I might do Higurashi if you really want someone to join. I have opinions on that too, except if it’s about the PS3 chapters.

1 Like

AHHHHHH! I FORGOT TO FORMALLY APPLY AGAIN!

MY READ OF MEAKASHI STARTS TOMORROW

THIS SHOULD WORK, RIGHT?

1 Like

I did say I was booked that weekend also :frowning:

Well technically I am at home all of the 17th, but I will likely be preoccupied with many other things so… no promises >_<

I can do the weekend of the 17th, if it’s bodies you need. I believe I said before that I was interested, but I’ll restate my interest here just in case. :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you wanna have a guy with a more negative opinion, I guess feel free to take me for Someutsushi. :sweating: