Rokkenjima Podcast Applications

Still interested~
I’m almost wondering if we’ll repeat the crazyness and greatness of the Meakashi podcast in having more than four people with the amount of interested folk.

2 Likes

I’m interested in joining the future Umineko podcasts as a “veteran”-I don’t think I’ve been around long enough to actually consider myself that, but I have finished Episode 8 so I guess that’s what I am, as opposed to a newcomer.

2 Likes

Alright, I want to join Episode 8 podcast, I guess it will be really fun to talk about the end of the wonderful journey Umineko is.

3 Likes

@BirdWords Are you on the Discord?

1 Like

I’d like to apply to be on the Episode 7 podcast, I really need to talk about this episode, it blew me away.

2 Likes

So seeing as I was officially invited to be on the Ep7 Podcast LIVE on the Ep6 Podcast,

I’m going to steal some thunder and open up the Episode 7 Podcast Applications

I’m nominating @Seraphitic, for the same reasons as last time. We’re of course looking for veterans as well as new folk to talk about this episode. I’d love to see some new faces on the podcast before it becomes the @MagusVerborum and I stealing everything away :ryukishi:

Thanks to @KyuuGryphon and @Thehoennhippo for applying already, we’ll see what game master @Aspirety thinks :smiley:

3 Likes

I’l be honest though I would of course happy to be on the Ep7 podcast I would be very much more interested in being on the Ep8 podcast.

1 Like

I know a lot of people have a lot of feelings about EP 7, so I’ll step back and let someone else take my spot. Unless, of course, you can’t find anyone, but I highly doubt that.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in participating in the ep 8 podcast if you’re still suffering for members, or if anyone has to drop out or something. I’m a Umineko veteran, but that might not matter at this point. In particular, I would have a lot to say about the bad end and Bern’s trial. Though I’d be annoying you about it in voice-text live anyway, so it might not matter.

2 Likes

I’d love to step back in for the EP 8 podcast! There’s a lot to discuss in EP 8, especially in just how different it is from any of the other episodes. Bern’s Puzzle, the goat heads, the boat scene, the riddles, the magic ending…lots of great stuff to unpack.

3 Likes

I’m nearly done with episode 6, and am interested in participating in the episode 8 podcast as I am completely unspoiled on episodes 7 and 8, so if you need the fresh perspective, I am here!

1 Like

I’m curious about what is the future of the podcast when the forum closes?

1 Like

Well next podcast is gonna be episode 8 so it’ll be wrapped up by then.

1 Like

As Proto said, we’ll be done with Umineko’s podcast. All of them will remain up and available for viewing/listening. We’ve had the odd discussion about rebooting at least the blog, if not the forum, for when new releases happen to maybe accommodate some new podcasts, but those decisions will be left for when the time comes that there are said new releases, nothing firm as yet.

1 Like