Rokkenjima Secret Oyashiro I [Finished - Progressive Victory]

I’m very serious about puppies and balloons.

1 Like

Well, I can accept that. But do you really think this is what Hinamizawa wants?

Am I so out of touch? …No, it’s the children who are wrong.

2 Likes

Aren’t you a child?

1 Like

Well, see, I don’t think it’s such a problem, aye? I mean, what harm could a cute lil’ lady do to us? I say there ain’t no harm in voting. You’ll be sure to put in a good policy for the people of hinamizawa, ain’t that right little missy?

I think there’s far less harm in voting for someone who wants to provide free animal housing and helium intake for the loli at heart than pushing for social equality. Still, I think there’s always a possibility that someone, anyone, could hate those things. But this vote isn’t about that one guy, it’s about the entire village. I figure some data should be collected about how many people in the village actually would like having free puppies and balloons, but it’s the president and his elected chancellor who will ultimately decide if such a study happens. I just hope that there’s no ill intent in the supposedly-harmless act of offering puppies and balloons to people… ._.

2 Likes

The vote has concluded! Here are the results:

With 7 votes for and 2 against, the vote goes through!

Government Phase

Yerian as the president will receive 3 random policies from the stock. He will discard one and pass on the other two to his chancellor, DaBackpack, who will then also discard one and play the other. The other players only see the policy that is actually played in the end and have to rely on (or doubt?) the president and chancellor’s word in regards to the policies they discarded.

Yerian and DaBackpack, you two may not post in this topic until the government phase has concluded.

1 Like

I reallllyyy hope nothing bad happens here… you guys are too trusting…

We have no reason to believe these two might cause Hinamizawa any harm. On the contrary, if they do have malicious intent, I’d prefer to see them move first before jumping to conclusions.

All we can do is wait patiently right now. It’s not like there’s any huge threat just yet.

1 Like

Oh well, the votes have completed their purpose now, we’ll find out in time if we were right or wrong. I agree with Aspirety though, that’s it’s still too early to really trust or distrust anybody, it’s better if we’re assured about that rather than to act rashly.

1 Like

Besides, you can’t doubt somebody if they never do anything questionable :wink:

1 Like

@Yerian@EisenKoubu@Aspirety@Rabla@Pepe@DaBackpack@cjlim2007@Sapphire@Necem

Gather round, members of the council! The government has made their choice, a new policy has been enacted!

“Taking home lolis without express permission by their family or the village elders is forbidden.”

It may just be one step, but it’s one step in the right direction; no matter how you look at it, it’s a progressive policy.

Current game status

Radical policies played: 0
Progressive policies played: 1
Next presidential privilege unlocked by radical policy: Investigation
Previous government: Yerian and DaBackpack

Election Phase

@EisenKoubu, you are the current presidential candidate, please nominate a chancellor. Do note that Yerian and DaBackpack cannot be nominated as chancellors since they were part of the previous government. Feel free to take your time and discuss the results of the previous government phase with your fellow council members, but once you’ve made up your mind regarding a chancellor, please state their name in bold. We will then start the voting.

3 Likes

I wonder if those policies have that text or if that’s added on after the Chancellor chooses radical or progressive…

I added that on a whim ^^

1 Like

You heard us! Omochikaeri is strictly forbidden!!

3 Likes

This is indeed a step in the right direction. :smile:

However, there are still quite a few actions that must be done to ensure that lolis truly share all things in common with humanity. I will need to, as president, enact a law that will forbid any sort of abuse inflicted to those poor creatures. As such, whom I choose as chancellor is someone whom I expect and trust to uphold this law. I am not pointing fingers at anybody here for their differing opinion, since for the most part everyone seems to comply. Still, this is about what’s good for all of Hinamizawa, not just us the council. So, while it is ultimately my decision who becomes chancellor, you may try to put in a good word for yourself, or someone else in this council, if you wish. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not nominating anybody. If I do and it turns out that they are radical, then suspicion will be cast upon me. There’s no benefit whatsoever in doing so for me right now.

In that case, I guess I’ll nominate myself? At the very least, I know I’m not a radical, and I can hope to prove that by pushing for a progressive policy.

If @EisenKoubu only provides me radical policies, I’ll have reason to suspect him. Sure, there’s the risk that I’ll become a suspect, but the story can’t move forward without taking risks.

Or, don’t elect me, either way is fine~

2 Likes

“I’m not nominating anybody. If I do and it turns out that they are radical, then suspicion will be cast upon me. There’s no benefit whatsoever in doing so for me right now.”

This is a really sketchy mindset, it seems like you’re paying a lot of attention to how other people view you, which usually means you have something to hide.

Is it? I just want to avoid being suspected as an extremist and prove my trustworthiness to you all. For that reason, I wish to nominate myself.

The most important goal right now is to establish who can be trusted. Right now, I can trust nobody, but if I might be able to become someone who can be trusted, then the game can move forward.

1 Like

Well now, it’s great to hear of this new policy. Now we know all the lolis of hinamizawa will be safe and sound, where they belong! Yerian and Erika did a great job for all of us, so I know that I can at least trust one of them for our good government. Pretty unlikely that they were forced by chance to choose something good for our lil’ old town.

As for any nominations, well, it’s all up to you my friend @EisenKoubu. What matters is that you choose somebody that you trust will get done what you believe to be the best intents for Hinamizawa. I’m counting on you, bud!

1 Like