Rokkenjima Tales: The Search for the Golden Land: Character Lineup

So what are you going to roll dice or something to see who dies?

Note : I wouldn’t mind that.

Um, I might have to withdraw from this. I got a little over-excited from Pli’s description of my character that I decided to join on a whim, but now that I think of it, I wanted to mostly lay low on this forum for a while, cause I’m focusing on some other, personal stuff, but anyways, my involvement with this game, even though I don’t have to do anything in it, would make me be a bit more active and engage myself more on the forums, which would be slightly overwhelming. So I’m sorry, and I definitely apologise to Pli, for he was pretty excited for my character. Ah well, maybe some other time.

It’s fine Sapph. Best of luck to your other stuff! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will join in as myself. Make sure to not forget my crown! I have a big axe but I probably won’t use it.

Also I give you permission to use one of my pieces, Havel the Rock. If he isn’t in the game even as a minor role I will be very disappointed.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/darksouls/images/e/ed/6209453088_a099fc305c_b.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120105025715
That’s him in his stone armor, him from the back, his “Dragon Tooth” hammer and his shield, in that order.

EDIT: Also wanted to ask: how the fuck are you going to successfully get Picto in this?

You’re the 15th in line for the crown, no crown should be applicable to you yet, right? :upside_down_face:

no thats not how it works, im the 15th to have the crown, why else would i be called “king”?

besides, even if that was a thing, prices get crowns too, dont discriminate

Alright, alright, Pli and thesorceress will be certain not to forget your crown.

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Things won’t be decided on the roll of a dice! Anything else I’ll have to withhold talking about.

Spite?
Whim of the moment?
Who last posted?
Joke contest?
Dance performance?
Running speed?
Highest score in LoLK?

Definitively no better way to judge anything.

1 Like

DDR, no exceptions

I did mention dance performance, close enough.

…no

Sounds interesting~. Count me in.

How could you misspell the most amazing wonderous Usagi? Without Usagi we are nothing.

1 Like

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun, sign me up (:

1 Like

This sounds like a good opportunity to release my inner chuuni. Count me in

So this is about the forum members? This should be fun haha. I haven’t played in a Gameboard for a long time; if signups are still up & I don’t wreck your plans, count me in.

2 Likes

Just to let you guys know, we’re going to be closing this thread Saturday. So please! Let us know if you want to be characters or not.

If you want a throwaway extra who dies immediately you are free to use me for that purpose. There seems to be quite a number of people who have already registered, so for the sake of having a meaningful amount of screentime for various cast members, I won’t be registering as a full cast member.

3 Likes