Rokkenjima Website Updates

In this topic, the Rokkenjima staff will keep you guys informed of all the latest updates to the website, and you guys can offer your feedback on said updates.

Guess who just made loli-colored text a thing?

(Please donā€™t ever actually use thisā€¦)

10 Likes

This community is doomed.

5 Likes

Obligatory test for doomsday.

Best update loli/10

4 Likes

FLAT IS JUSTICE
SHORT IS SUPERIOR
LOLI IS LIFE
THESE ARE THE TRUTHS I LIVE BY

4 Likes

Latest Discourse appears to have broken spoiler tags, so I quickly hacked in aā€¦ less glamorous version while it gets fixed.

(Next time Iā€™ll properly test spoiler tags before pushing an update live, everything else is working, but not that >.>)

2 Likes

I kinda prefer the new version, actually.

My concern is whether or not thereā€™s any way to hide it similar to how Reddit manages spoilers, so it wonā€™t show up as plain text on google searches.

1 Like

Dat Discourse update though!

1 Like

Lots of new emoji added! Have fun guys! :wahaha:

2 Likes

So we have a new theme now! Rokkenjima has had a very cool and spooky theme for the longest time now, but Iā€™ve had the feeling that it leaves a kind of, intimidating atmosphere for some people. My goal here is try and freshen our image, and present Rokkenjima as more of a warm, welcoming family than a forum for only the highest intellectual rapists. What do you think? Does this new theme feel more warm and welcoming to you?

It also addresses the issue some users have expressed of Rokkenjima feeling to Umineko-focused. Now itā€™s super Higurashi focused :wink:

5 Likes

While I find it unfortunate you picked Satoko of all the Higurashi girls to feature, the bright theme is a good new face for Rokkenjima :slight_smile: Good work!

I couldnā€™t resist the Thanks/You art. And it works out well since weā€™re in the middle of Tatarigoroshi atm, but Iā€™m perfectly content with keeping it around beyond that too.

The real question is: whose hand is Satoko holding? :sneaky:

KAZA STOLE OUR THEME

this means war

5 Likes

An Oni who is about to Onikakushi her away forever恋ćŖļ¼Ÿ :hauu:

3 Likes

I hope for you that this wasnā€™t a big spoiler of some kind and just a stupid joke. Because seriously.

Haha, no, just a joke because I harbor a large amount of disdain for Satoko.

MY EYES. ITS TOO BRIGHT.

Hisses

In all seriousness, I want the old skin back. Maybe theres an option for users to pick their skins for the site?

Bleh. Its still Melting my eyes. Its too bad a simple feature like this isnā€™t on discourse. I know a lot of other forum software lets you have entirely different themes and layouts that users can switch between.

1 Like

For once I have to agree with @Restkastel here. On phone, the background is pure white, and it basically burns my eyes. Maybe the shade could.be darker or something?

1 Like