Share Your Pets

God bless this thread’s revival. I’m crying. All these lovely little darlings~ :hauu:

5 Likes

BIRBS!!!

Ahhh keep it coming folks. ;w;

Make someone’s day!

8 Likes

Aaaaaaaa—!!!
That’s my kind of thread right there <3

I freaking love animals and at the moment I have 5 pets (1 cat and 4 dogs).

Here are my babies:

Fifi, the ancient doggo (almost 17 years old):

Spike, the purring doggo (12 years old):

Bella, the guard doggo (8 years old):

Luna, the barking doggo (2 years old):

And finally…

Lola, the majestic kitty-catto (almost 5 years old, and yet still looks just like when she was 1):

Extras!

Squad Photobomb (Fifi was totally taking the photo, which is why she wasn’t there):

To compensate that, Xmas Special Fifi:

And finally, to finish this long post…

“Easter Special” Comfy Lola (for some reason, to me she looks just like a white little rabbit in this one):

6 Likes

ahhh they look so fluffy :hauu:

1 Like

I could live in this thread gosh i love animals anyways this is my baby girl Sana

And this is my older grumpy girl Roxy

And this was Lulu who looks like a mini version of Sana I got her adopted

Alex the cornsnake

Annnd Damien who’s going through heartworm treatment right now I really love the wink he did for this picture lmao

7 Likes

I dressed both of my dogs up as Lobsters for Halloween. I was a lobster too, and it was a lot of fun. Coordinating my costume with my dogs ended up being a hit with the kids who came by to trick or treat.

Only Lancelot was stayed still enough to photograph though. Gilgamesh was full of indignant outrage that so many small humans dared encroach on his domain.

5 Likes

He is dead now, but this was my cat for 10 years.

4 Likes

Can we talk about how much of a model my boy is? (Lots of pictures.)

Summary

I have several, several more images I want to share but I’ve already got quite a bit here already, so I’ll save them for next time!

6 Likes

This is my sweet pea, Lola (ft. My friend and brother in the bg). She is as far from the agressive doberman stereotype as possible. In fact she is a huge baby and is scared of almost everything :eyes:

6 Likes