Share Your Pets

Any of you have any pets? Share any pics or post any funny pet stories!

I used to have fish when I was little. I currently want a cat or a dog maybe both…

Someday…

3 Likes

Talk about timing, on my way to pick up my first pet now :hauu: I’ll put up pictures later

Edit:

Everyone, say hello to Bernkastel :hauu:

16 Likes

My tiny dog says hello.

13 Likes

I have two cats! There were three before, but one (the black one died)…leaving a child. Chiko is the father, Chiro is the child, Chika is the mother.
Anyway, they like to slam their head and body to everyone’s legs when asking for food. Chiro and Chika go up on the sofa and massage our thighs sometimes. Chiro tend to massage blankets most of the time, though. Chiko won’t go up the sofa no matter what, unless escaping.

12 Likes

Meet my family’s cats:

This is Callie, our elder cat. She isn’t our first cat, but she definitely acts like it. She’s extremely picky about when people are allowed to pet her, and she’s always defensive when anybody tries to play with her. She prefers being alone and away, except when it’s feeding time.

Here is our precious idiot, Fancy. Some of our family members call her Pooky, but I’m sticking with the name she had when we adopted her. She used to look and act like an abused stray when we first got her, full of scabs and missing hair as well as a fear of going outside. Now that she’s nursed back to health, she’s more active and lively, and with it comes a clear expression of her mental retardation. Her attention span is pretty bad and her tongue sticks out sometimes when she sleeps. Above all, however, she is rather affectionate, especially when her food bowl is empty. It’s kinda like taking care of a poor abused airheaded catgirl loli…except it’s a cat. But that’s fine too, I guess. :smile:

13 Likes

This is Puck. He’s a good dog.

9 Likes

Just FYI, I now want to pet everyone’s dogs :hauu:

This is my Lancelot - fresh from his summer cut. We let his hair grow out in the winter because it does get cold in Michigan, but the summers are hot so we shave him down. He is a very good boy who just likes to sit by me. Though he does have Couch Time quota that he insists we meet together.

This is the newest member of my houshold - Gilgamesh! Doxie of doxies! He is a cuddlebutt dog who is a lot more mischtevous than Lancelot, though still very much a good boy. He likes to cuddle and burrow under blankets, and will walk around the house squeaking a blue rubber bone he has designated as his favorite toy.

12 Likes

Thread revival, because my doggo recently got a haircut. Her name is Saber, and she’ll be 3 in a few months.

EDIT: Sorry about the small image, guess my phone sucks? 乁(ツ)ㄏ

9 Likes

What breed is she? I’m getting a bit of Papillion but I’m not entirely sure.

She is in fact a Papillion, yes. She’s a little small for one though, and I trim her hair (which is normally a defining trait of the breed).

She’s a very good Papillion. Tell her that I love her.

THIS MY THREAAAAD

My boy, Inky!! He’s 6 years old.

14 Likes

What a good boy!

3 Likes

Alice was (briefly) my snake.

12 Likes

Eh!?! I never shared my pets? Wow, I can’t believe myself… here you all are!
oets
From left to right:
Cats - Gigi, Lulu (Sadly deceased)
Dogs - Coco, Cashou

(I especially love Gigi, I think it’s mutual~)

12 Likes

What a tiny photo :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t help it, I couldn’t find the original, it’s all I had! :sweating:

2 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

These are my babies.

14 Likes