Show Off Your Hidden Gold

Should also post that I got those as well, while I was in Japan.

6 Likes

It’s mail day mail day~

(spoilers on hanyuu from Higurashi Minagoroshi-hen/EP7) More of the 2012 Kuji cleafiles!

(spoilers on hanyuu from Higurashi Minagoroshi-hen/EP7) Have a close up on the clearfiles~ I’m so happy to find them at a reasonable price on Y!J. ;W;

Here are the keychains~

9 Likes

God Damn im so jealous right now. I wish i had enough money to buy all these epic things :frowning:

1 Like

Nothing

3 Likes

Hm. I don’t have any photos, but…
I have:
• Umineko + Chiru games ((imported))
• Umineko anime
• Umineko manga ((EP1/2 + first book of EP6))
• 2 Umineko phone cases
• Umineko Steam release
• Lion promo poster thing
• Higurashi anime ((only the first season))
• Higurashi Steam release ((chapter 1 - chapter 4))

Can’t wait to collect more!

Im slowly building a collection now that I have space.

• small figuers (+Jessica, not pictured) • asmodeus & co pillowcase • magic side pins • battler folder •pens • stickers • & virgilia keychains • 07th booth rubber charms • [spoiler] lambda figure
And im slowly but surely making myself and finding more. (Im on mobile so let me know if to hide spoilers!)

5 Likes

I got Shannon in the mail the other day, here she is next to Keiichi~

3 Likes

Rika, Rika, and more Rika~

I mean Rika plushie, a Rika figure, and the Higurashi Kizuna 4 limited edition book (spoilers on hanyuu from Higurashi Minagoroshi-hen/EP7).

3 Likes

As for what I have…

+The entire Higurashi manga
+All of the english umineko releases for the manga
+the first two higurashi games on steam
+A bern/lambda official body pillow cover

Today’s mail~ 2 higurashi doujins (one is from the same artist as the Higumi Motion Graphics so had to get it) and one of the mini-boards that were given out during the 10th Anniversary event.

3 Likes

During my LA trip I managed to find three Higurashi figures at Anime Jungle~ So lucky to find these Rena and Mion figures for $7.99 each! What a steal~

5 Likes

I went to a con last weekend and found these at the swap meet! The person was selling other figures of the girls, but I had to get the Rika ones!!!

4 Likes

New goods in the mail! (Higurashi EP7 spoilers)

Higurashi Matsuri Tapestry preorder bonus
Keiichi & Rika spring figures
Higurashi EP7 drama CD part 1
Higurashi shirts! One being the 10th Anniversary shirt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I only have this epic Bernkastel Wallscroll

1 Like

Where did you get that portrait?

Also I actually really like those bookmarks, Bern’s especially.

I don’t have anything.

MAILDAY MAILDAY

07th Party 2017 Canbadges!

When The Game Ends Volume 1 & Pre-order bonus clearfile!

Lastly I got these nendoroid wedding figures and put Keiichi&Rika’s heads on them.

5 Likes

What figures did you use for the heads? I have that wedding line too, they are a lot of fun.

these figures

1 Like

Hi, i’m not having a lot of things,But I’m pretty happy with what I got. :stuck_out_tongue:

( There is Umineko games, Higurashi games, the Japanese edition of the manga Dawn of the golden witch and the limited edition of Higurashi no naku koro ni Matsuri. )

6 Likes

And my quest is pretty much completed!

I finally found Keiichi & Rika shikishi that were given out in the 10th Anniversary event last year.

Shion came with Rika - she’ll be with my Satoko shikishi.

Not sure if I’ll buy anymore 10th Anniversary merch haha.

2 Likes