Show Off Your Hidden Gold

I bought the music box from 10th anniversary but lost out on the Keiichi notepad. Thought they were the only thing worthwhile. I do come across higurashi-theme paper once in awhile and give it a pass, I guess that is a Shikishi? Well not super-paper :shock:

1 Like

umm I have Ryuu chanā€™s autograph too but I donā€™t know where it whentā€¦ I have Rose Guns Days sound Track 3 with Xakiā€™s autograph onā€¦and some other stuffā€¦

3 Likes

JOKES ON ME I BOUGHT MORE AT ANIME EXPO :joy:

I just couldnā€™t resist getting a second Keiichi shikishiā€¦

5 Likes

I have ryuā€™s autograph on my onisarashi book, favorite of the series. I am planning on going to japan soon, wouldnā€™t mind if there would be some event around that time too.

1 Like

My copy of Dawn Vol. 2 was bought for me by a family friend who lives in a place where itā€™s more availableā€¦
I can only imagine what was running through his head as he was buying it.

depression

Thatā€™s so lewd :blushing:

By the way, I just realized, shouldnā€™t this be marked as a spoiler? Iā€™m not entirely sure butā€“

Yeah. My parents think Higurashiā€™s covers are flashy, so Iā€™m not excited to see their faces when they see this cover.

1 Like

I need to know what merchandise I should look for when completing my collections, some ā€œmust haveā€ recommendations!!

Higurashi I have every printed book I think, only thing I could see missing is light novel to Rei. I do not know what the light novel to Rei looks like, if someone has a pic it be nice. If I am missing any manga or light novel from my collection video please inform me so I can complete the collection. :cackle:

So leaves me with Dvds, Cds, games, artbooks, doujins, and misc goods. I am hoping to pick up the new live action dvd (I enjoyed it over the movies), but the original anime series I am not in a big hurry to get originals of kai and beyond since have crappy pirated ones to fill the role for now lol. Any dvds I have not touch upon? Some information of that hiniazawa busstop live show be helpful, perhaps if not far I can check at the theater company for copy? When the show first came out they told me there would be a dvd but heard nothing since. I do own copy of Higurashi Opera though! My collection has also some fanmade stuff though be cool if there others out there that be a good watch!

Doujins, I am looking for Natsumi featured ones, ones that someone think might be a good buy, or perhaps rare ones I should keep an eye out for. Maybe some you want for your collection, perhaps I can atleast get them to share with everyone~

I did not list figurines because I do not have proper shelves for them, they are horribly overed in dust :whine: Only thing I might go for is ones that are garage kit ones, would be nice to know where in Tokyo I could find these or events where they show them off for sale. I would like a Natsumi one, since as one might gather, she is favorite character.

Now for Umineko, I am pretty much looking for cds and misc goods. I am not avid collector for this series but wouldnā€™t mind some recommendations as well. Here some of my collection:

This portrait I have up at the end of my hall. It is large and people think it is a real oil painting rather then silk screen. The battler one is twice as big and I am using it during my wedding (I make topic about that after)

Also got this item that contains bunch of pictures.

Also got eye mask and pillow lol

12 Likes

Jesus Christ you collection is the height of fandom. Iā€™m really jealous! Especially the umineko portraits!!

2 Likes

This is an old photo of my manga shelf. Higurashi is now a solid nine shelves now plus got a lot more new series added to my collection. If I did not loan out my books so often I would do a newer up to date picture. I have larger manga collection for umineko since I picked up the English series.

Maybe you can guess some of the series I keep by the figurines and book bindings?

10 Likes

Maria figurine is soooo cute :hauu:

1 Like

I have a bit of the manga for both Higurashi and Umineko but my real ā€œgoldā€ is the campaign bonus version of Ougon Musou Kyoku. It comes with a nice outer box which holds the base game, a DVD showcasing development on the Cross expansion, and a large artbook. Also, the box has enough empty space for the Cross expansion (which I sadly donā€™t have).

14 Likes

I want to marry that box art.

6 Likes

My collection is over at my parentā€™s place, my current place is just way to small to showcase anything. :frowning:
Hope I could get a place to showcase them soon. :persevere:

Off of memory, I have 2 copies of all the Higurashi anime and manga. (One as collection, one for use. :smile:)
Iā€™m waiting until the Umineko manga is near completion until I snag them all. :money_mouth_face:

Also got couple of Higurashi chibi figures of Rena, Keiichi, Mion, Satoko during my time abroadā€¦ I couldnā€™t get a hold of a Rika one before I moved back to my home country of Indonesiaā€¦ :persevere:

As of the PC games, I have the original Japanese Higurashi, Kai, Rei, Umineko, Chiru, OMKā€¦ and I forgot if I legit got Tsubasaā€¦ :shock:
Recently got Umineko on Steam. And Iā€™m waiting for there rest to be released completely on Steam before buying.

And I also have these, which are unopened and for sale since I no longer have a PS3 to play them on. :frowning:
http://imgur.com/vANoBae

(PS. the Umineko anime doesnā€™t exist! :smirk:)

2 Likes

How much for Nocturne of Truth and Illusions?

1 Like

Hmmā€¦I want to sell both as a pairā€¦ :sweat_smile:
I was thinking US$100 for both, but Iā€™ll pay for $25 shipping.
(So technically $75ā€¦ Price negotiable. :grin:)
Please send a PM if anyone is interested in both. >_<

~

Oh yeah, I forgot I have this, the official Furude shrine tea cup!
Still looking for Rikaā€™s favorite dried plum black tea though. >_<

11 Likes

Itā€™s here guys! The comiket exclusive rika dakimakura from kira! Iā€™m so excited to finally have it after getting outbid last year. @3@ Now I need to find a pillow for itā€¦ I donā€™t want to replace my other Rika daki.

7 Likes

Some of the stuff I got in Japan. There was really not much 07th Expansion stuff over there and I searched everyday and all around Tokyo and beyond. I will load my figures that I lucked across once I open them all. (Tsumihoroboshi & Minagoroshi spoilers and slightly NSFW)

12 Likes