Show Off Your Hidden Gold

Here’s all I’ve got!

Of course, there are the original games (with the French version of Higurashi):

Then all of Umineko manga up to EP6:

That little awesome thing there:

And of course here’s the almighty…

PORTRAIT! :hauu: I love it so much, I’m kinda proud.

7 Likes

In which Netta needs to chill with her Umineko obsession.

Unless specified, all pictures contain EP7 spoilers!

So this is an overall view of my “shrine”, aside for few stuff I expand in later pictures:

All the official content: original PC games, Umineko Tsubasa, Ougon Musou+its artbook, and Pachinko artbook!:

More official content: Figures (yeah, I always switch BeaBato’s bodies), Mousepad, keychains and pins:

None official merch! Sewed myself a Lion Ushiromiya plushie, made myself a mini Battler at like 2AM, Printed myself a cup (the artist was deleted from Pixiv),
and actually ordered Chiru garage kit figures from this artist

And then - Doujinshis!!
BeaBato, nonshipping ones:

EP4 shipping: Amakusa x Ange

EP7 shipping: Will x Lion

I actually also have posters, a really big pillow and a shirt I didn’t get to take pictures of, but you get the idea.

7 Likes

(Almost) all the Higurashi volumes and 3 Umineko volumes which I definitely need to get to completion as soon as possible.
If Umineko had some actual quality figures I would have those as well but unfortunately almost everything 07th Expansion related is criminally lacking in good official merchandise (yes even Higurashi).

1 Like

Man I need a framed Beatrice portrait lol

1 Like

Goods from Japan arrived today, including Haworthia!! Can’t wait to finally listen to it all and hopefully help the translation effort!

8 Likes

Jan Rika figure came the other day, but I waited till today to post!

I too as well have acquired Haworthia, but I also have When The Game Ends Vol 2 with the Toranoana Tokuten and Higurashi Daybreak goods.

This is a fan merch from 07th Masquerade, but a clearfile with all the girls and Keiichi! (Ch7 Spoilers)

7 Likes

I absolutely love everyone’s collection, but what I am really jealous of is everyone’s Beatrice portraits. Where did you guys purchase yours? I would really love to own one myself.

1 Like

This somehow reminds me of a website I once stumbled upon where they sold the Mangagamer version of Higurashi advertising it as a light-hearted dating sim, presenting each of the girls with their quirks and interests and zero emphasise on the actual plot.

The person responsible really had a dark humor. XD

1 Like

Mine was simply done thanks to PosterXXL with a wood frame behind!

1 Like

Yeah I just had a wooden frame lying around and put beatrice in it.

1 Like

(EP7 spoilers) Where did you get all that Lion stuff

1 Like

EP7 spoilers:

The Chiru figures I got from an artist that makes figures, she’s a friend of a friend so I wanted to support her AND get myself some Chiru figures. The pins are part of a set of pins, it was quite hard to get it, but I have lots of Umineko friends around so I could take the ones I wanted and take the ones I want. The plushie I sewed myself, and the doujins I bought while in Japan/Japanese stores!

3 Likes

(EP7 spoilers) Does this friend have a commission list for figures? I would really love a Lion one and if possible would like to order one from her!

1 Like

I added a link to her page on my post, you can try to message her! I don’t know if she still sends abroad but you can give it a try!

Highfive for obsessing over the same character btw, I even cosplayed him!

2 Likes

I’m on mobile, so maybe this is why, but I’m not seeing the link. Sorry to bug you.

What is the best place to get umineko merch if you happen to live in Europe?

1 Like

I’m in the US but I’m kind of assuming you are probably in a pretty similar situation that I am. I haven’t really seen anywhere selling any new Umineko stuff so probably your best chance would have to be an auction site like Ebay or something like that. If you do find some actual company selling some Umineko or Higurashi stuff, let me know.

2 Likes

Just like @Hovlane lane said, your chances of official merch are slim to none outside of places like ebay. I myself spent quite a while scouring the internet for the official keychains and mini-figures (for Battler, Beato, and Erika specifically) with no success.

If you’re really hankering for merch you have the option of fan-merch. There’s not too much but there is stuff out there if you look on places like Storenvy and other sites like it… For example are these charms currently on pre-order:

2 Likes

omg! that Erika charm is so kawaii…I might want to buy it

2 Likes

They really do look amazing, but I’m broke rn and can’t buy them :crying::crying:

I wish I had any hidden gold to show off, all I have are the recent Higurashi English releases plus 2 japanese higurashi kai discs

1 Like