Show Off Your Hidden Gold

My recent new one winged eagle necklace from yesterday!! I did a group order with more friends through a small shop that does custom fandom designs and agreed to make it for us!! It wasn’t even that expensive, and I’m super happy with my new Umineko necklace.

No merch? MAKE MERCH

12 Likes

Mail day~ Mail Day~

First off we have two doujinshi of various series, but I bought it for the Higurashi portion. I put this here since Aoki Ume also drew an illustration (Spoilers for Higu EP7/Minagoroshi) for Higurashi Rei so I thought it was relevant for this thread.

Also since it’s that time of year, I decided to finally purchase this Santa Rika plushie! Hohohoho!

9 Likes

More mail for this week!

The Furude Shrine Magatama~ (Spoilers for Hirukowashi-hen from Rei)

Blind Spring figures (2 Keiichi, Rika, 2 Rena, 2 Mion, Shion, and Satoko) and a Rena figure!

Genga Cells from the Higurashi Kai anime episode 7 (Spoilers for Minagoroshi-hen)

3 Likes

Forgot to add some figures I have gotten lately

My gift to myself for xmas. Just received the parcel today.

Pamphlet reveals

cast

clips

???

Higurashi the Board Game!

Higurashi dvd/PC games

front

back

If someone wants a download of Higurashi Aceattacker I have zip of it~ Its the game on the right.

Cds
should I open the powercd thing??? dunno what the pc cd is.

Posters

How did expired food get through customs??? Anniversary Higurashi Curry. Weirdest item to collect I think.

10 Likes

Omgg such a glorious haul! :hauu:

The Powered Premium CD is a drama CD for Corpse Party and Higurashi/Umineko. For the Higurashi/Umineko portion it’s Keiichi and Battler meeting and hilarity ensues.

2 Likes

EDIT: Giveaway over, many thanks to @epika :smile: Hope it gets there fine. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Can I have more info about this Power CD thing?
A crossover of WTC with Corpse Party sounds absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

It was actually the first look on who voices Battler and Maria in the anime.

TRACK:1 ひぐらしのなく頃に&うみねこのなく頃に 「ひぐらしVSうみねこ!? スーパー魔法大バトル!」| Higurashi & Umineko [Higurashi vs Umineko!? The Big Battle of Super Magic!]
TRACK:2 コープスパーティー BloodCovered 「天神小学校入学案内」

This is really interesting seeing everyone’s collections. I sadly only have a painting that I made of Beato years back.

3 Likes

Maaaaail time~

First off we have gifts from @Daisu, thanks again you’re amazing!

Here we have Higurashi Drama CD, Irie/Akasaka/Chie Character CD, Matsuri Handheld game, and Matsuri cards.

Next we have these rare straps of Keiichi, Mion, and Satoko with their respective weapons.

Finally we have three memorial books (settei and art from mangaka), Rika figure, 2012 Kuji glasses (Rena, Group, and Rika), and the Umineko EPX Manga.

EDIT:

Forgot another package!

Higurashi: All You need is Love 1&3 manga
Rena Ryuguu/Akiha Tohno shirt collab between Ryukishi07 and Takashi Takeuchi
Umineko fancharms/prints (Spoilers for Answer arcs)

7 Likes

That’s such a cool shirt! Do they still sell it?

It’s one of those do something to win a shirt thing. I got it on a second-hand site for cheap! I know I saw it on Y!J for like 5000 yen once.

EDIT:

Got a Higurashi mouse pad today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Long time lurker and just wanted to add more love for Umineko.

This is my collection of manga found at Book-Offs in Japan. Episode 4 I bought on AmiAmi and episode 8 I found in Akihabara. Also got an autograph from Ryukishi on episode 8 at AX.

I have more Umineko manga and a couple CDs but unfortunately they are not with me at the moment.

4 Likes

The last merch day for Rokkenjima probably :crying:

Rena, Rika, and Mion Wood charms from Kizuna
Rika and Satoko Cards

EDIT: 2/26/18

Today is the last merch day report definitely. :crying:

Higurashi Matsuri
Higurashi Daybreak+Kai (Spoilers for EP7 Character)
Higurashi Jan
Original Higurashi

Close up on the Matsuri set - postcards, soundtrack, and game.

Keiichi and Rika figures, Rena punching bag balloons, and bat and syringe pens.

Higurashi Jan Artbook and another Memorial book

Higurasni no Naku Koro ni OP CD, Jan Drama CD, Higurashi Tactics CD, Escape CD, and DJ drama CDs.

Lastly! Umineko PS3 port from @TheGoldenWitch! Spoilers for Chiru characters on Chiru cover.

6 Likes

Not merch really, just a home made tribute to the forum

4 Likes

I bought some of my favorite songs from the WTC series a while back!

I wish I had the PS3 twin-set of Umineko!

3 Likes