This Story is Not Very Good - Impromptu Roleplay

The sorcerer spoke up. “Any thoughts? Do you have any ideas as to what this pattern could possibly be?”

Something to do with video games I’d guess…
Thing is if we enter it wrong it might detonate so I’m not sure what to do here.
The pattern isn’t complete. We can wait a little bit.

Note someone came out of a door that Havel was in front of…

Havel is startled. Toss a coin to decide if he swings at Vyse.

Well the people inside the sharks were me, Usagi and then picto. There were Beato beheadings and Rokkenjima dying things as well. And what was that one thing smileypers0n found among those pieces of paper?

Don’t suppose the password could be ‘love’?

A paper with Red on it

Upon hearing what King Titanite said a look of worry crossed the Sorcerer’s face.

“I think I’ll need to clear that up then…”

He pulled a red broadsword of absurd size from beneath his cape crashing it down on the gameboard.

At this point in the story the pattern has been completed.

“At the moment you read this I killed one hundred. One hundred to match the beloved of my past. At the moment you read this I killed another hundred. Another hundred to match the beloved of my past.”

And it was in red. That might be an important detail~

It’s quite the exquisite taste, yet still undeniably different from anything else you have tasted so far.

“No further clues relevant to uncovering the pattern will be found by your piece’s efforts.”

I know that. I just feel like my piece would do this =P

Lady Rhythmia checks the timers on the bombs, which currently say…

5 minutes.

It seems like Picto blowing his head off completed the pattern, so maybe the pattern is shark>bomb>dead person in shark?

“The order the deaths were discovered is the key.”

“For the purposes of the pattern Rabla getting shot counted as him ‘dying’.”

“Some of you players or spectators may be incapable of recognizing this pattern due to some people possessing more information outside of this game than others.”