This Story is Not Very Good - Impromptu Roleplay

“Through the glass? While the tank is still filled with water? And while there is a current running through that water?”

Aspi is electrocuted. What an idiot.

Well, I’m not dead yet.

With the tank now emptied of water, I carefully remove the glass and perform the incision.

@Aspirety

It takes you a very long time but you eventually succeed.

@VyseGolbez

You don’t recognise him.

@Rabla @Karifean

Inside the room is a man who looks kind of like Roadhog from Overwatch. He has a bomb strapped to him which is due to explode in roughly 3 seconds.

I examine the insides of the shark.

Lord Rabla attempts to construct a barrier around the bomb man to trap the explosion inside, which is completed just after the knife slips through

@Karifean

Your knife, no longer connected to you loses it’s black aura, bouncing harmlessly off of the bomb.

@Aspirety

Within you find someone in a full body suit, likely something that seems to have saved them from electrocution.

@Rabla

The barrier succeeds with the man being converted to a bloody mess by the time the blast is done.

@VyseGolbez

You find nothing.

I check to make sure the person is unarmed. If so I pull them out. If not I retreat to the westmost room.

Lord Rabla follows the cosplayer inside to investigate the room

Lady Rhythmia backs off, worried stray signals may influence th bombs in her possesion, and turns her attention towards what Aspi is doing instead

Havel finally enters the lefthand side of the hallway, where the bombman went off, immediately seeing another door. He steps towards it but doesn’t open it, examining the door.
After being satisfied he finds Rhythmia to talk about the bombs, asking how strong she thinks they are. He is considering destroying the righthandside rooms considering they’ve already been investigated and the bombs there shouldn’t harm anyone at the left side of the building…hopefully.

@VyseGolbez

You succeed in opening the door, finally joining up with the rest of the party.

@Aspirety

The man climbs out speaking in a familiar voice, the voice of pictoshark.

“So, this is the end of the tale huh? I wonder if you’ve figured it all out? I am the one who orchestrated all of these events, but you guys still have quite the problem. Those bombs are much stronger than the previous one, you know? Nothing you can do will be able to stop them. Nothing on this plane could ever stop them except for… this.”

He tosses a keyboard onto the floor.

“Enter the password, the single word that explains the pattern into that keyboard. If you don’t you’ll all die.”

He then pulls out a handgun pointing it as his head.

“I’ve done my role, and the pattern isn’t quite complete yet. I’ll see you guys later!” he sung out in a cheery voice as he blew his head off.

@Karifean @Rabla

There isn’t really much of note inside the room.