This Story is Not Very Good - Impromptu Roleplay

@Rabla

His pulse appears to still be present.

@King_Titanite_XV

You seem to have succeeded by your standards.

FFS PICTO

I swallow down the pain and quickly examine the room for any immediate threats while immobilised. If there is a threat, I jump back into the previous room.

There seems to be nothing else there, aside from smileypers0n and two statues of Beatrice from Umineko along with a tank with a still living shark between them…

I motion to smiley to be silent and attempt to summon an aethereal blade with which to cut off my foot and clauterise the wound.

Havel walks into the room he hadn’t examined yet - the second shark room. He looks around thoroughly, then looks at the shark.
He hits it with the dragon tooth to see if another corpse pops out.

@smileypers0n

When you touch the statue it’s head suddenly falls off. This is followed by an electric current running through the tank (frying the shark in the process) and then finally the other statue’s head also falls off.

@King_Titanite_XV

You flatten the shark.

@Aspirety

You succeed, tears running down your face as you do.

@Rabla @pictoshark

I summon an aethereal prosthetic leg so I can begin moving freely again.

I figured you’d be more willing to let me do this if I used two actions :stuck_out_tongue:

@Karifean

Nothing much seems to have changed, aside from the heavy armor on your body. It doesn’t seem to impede your movement however, likely due to the same black energy from earlier.

@Aspirety

It succeeds.

I examine the bracelet I was handed for any enchantments

Can you share the result with me covertly, game master?

Havel is satisfied at the flattened shark. It reminds him of the old days where he destroyed undead throwaways on the stairs…
He reminisces for a while before taking off back to the statue area with renewed vigor. Hoping another rocket doesn’t hit him, Havel is glad to see familiar faces. He takes the paper and starts to draw the person he saw…but with only one color to work with that proves very difficult and after a short while he gives up, just trying to describe their facial features and their clothes instead.
Since Havel doesn’t know what a rocket launcher is he assumes it’s a siege ballista and shares this with everyone.

@VyseGolbez

You see a man in a shark mask holding an assault rifle. Your teleport is successful, but the blade instantly moves to attack as you do, stabbing the man through the heart.

@Aspirety

“Nah, the results aren’t really worth hiding.”

Nothing. No enchantments. You sense nothing.

Taking note of my surroundings for any immediate threats, I carefully examine the shark in the tank.

How do you examine it?

I use an aethereal blade to make a careful incision MAKING SURE NOT TO KILL ANYTHING INSIDE

Lord Rabla steps past th shark tank and attempts to open the smaller room in this quarter of the house. lady Rhythmia follows.