Umineko Anime Group Watch (11:00 pm UTC 7/4/17)

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF NOW SERAPHITIC?

Why were you so late…?

Hey everyone. First of all I want to say that I’m sorry about tonight. I apologize for the fact that I couldn’t make it. Please allow me to explain myself.

I’m a physics major and this Friday a professor and several other physics majors had the opportunity to tour a national research facility. I assumed that the tour would be over and we would be headed back to our campus in time for me to have the group watch. Unfortunately, by the time we left the facility it was already late and there was no way that I be here for the group watch.

Again, I want to apologize for what is definitely my mistake. I didn’t know when we would be back and I made my best guess based on the information I had. The time was largely something I couldn’t control but I should have just postponed it to a different day. I felt like it had already been delayed this long, though. I hope that you guys can forgive my fuck up. Thanks for being passionate about the group watch all this time and I’ll make sure that something like this doesn’t happen again.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s understandable. You should at least be there for the final viewing. At least I’m guessing we’ll watch Episode 4 in one go.

We also came to the conclusion that every good scene of the VN is going to be one of the worst scenes of the anime and that all Tea Parties are going to be butchered.

3 Likes

Hello once again my friends. After much too long of a hiatus, I’m here to announce that the fourth and final section of the Umineko anime is planned for Friday 7/4/17 11:00pm UTC. Bring your sarcasm, wit and general disdain for the anime because it’s going to get really bad. I’ll actually be able to make it this time so we can start on time and everything (yay!). I look forward to seeing you all there.

1 Like

Don’t think I have anything planned this time so I’ll join. Well as long as my crappy Internet allows me too… (moved a while back and my new Internet connection is really bad…)

Sorry guys but I’m getting way too tired and it’ll start way too late here so I won’t be joining this time. Hope you enjoy (and survive) the suffering :cackle: