Umineko Anime Group Watch (11:00 pm UTC 7/4/17)

It was alot of fun! Hopefully I’ll be able to test my mic before next time so I also can join but just listening to your reactions was hilariously enough.

I personally didn’t have any problems with buffering or getting dropped out of rabbit but watching it on our own is probably for the best. But concering the number of episode for each session I’d prefer either keeping it at around 6 episodes or starting a bit earlier than last time but that’s just the morning person in me talking (not exactly used to be awake at 2 AM :wahaha:)

1 Like

Has the session been recorded? If it has been, where is it going to get uploaded?

It was, and a certain marshmellow aligned person is editing it as we speak!

Or, I would be, but I’ve bumped into a very bizarre error. I’m looking into fixing it through some means.

2 Likes

Ok everyone. Second verse, same as the first. We’re going to be meeting on Discord and watching on rabbit. We had a bit of an issue with someone posting spoilers in the rabbit chat so if you want to join in the watch just pm me a message on discord (or the forum but I may forget to check here). It’s going to start at 10:30pm on 3/2/17 UTC since last time some people, me included, weren’t ready at the set time. We’re planning on watching all of the remaining episodes covering episode 2 of the vn and probably at least a little way into episode 3 of the vn. We’ll be continuing the night with some games on Table Top Sim should people be interested.

I hope to see you all there.

1 Like

Has the first session been uploaded somewhere? I just shared my Discord username in the Discord thread. If a link was shared there I have probably missed it.

I should make an avatar…

EDIT: Actually never mind. I’ll be there! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that March 2nd or February 3rd? Xx

I’ll join. Just have to catch up on the episode I missed last time. Though I’m currently fighting a cold so I don’t know how good my voice will be…

February 3rd. I’m using the way of writing dates that makes sense (America, get with it)

Alrighty then, have to sit this one out. Got other plans.

Also yeah it makes more sense to write dates in D->M->Y format, but I usually see it done as DD.MM.YYYY and not DD/MM/YYYY (which is sometimes impossible to distinguish from that goddamn MM/DD/YYYY format)

The Japanese YYYY/MM/DD is also efficient. It is useful for sorting stuff chronological.

Well since I got dragged in last time, why not, I’ll be there if I’m not too busy -shrug-

So specifically what episodes have you all gotten through?

We are live on Discord now for the group watch if anyone else wants to join

1 Like

Hello once again ladies and gentlemen. After a brief hiatus I’m planning on getting through some more of everyone’s favorite anime.

The next group watch will be 24th February at 11:00 pm UTC. We’ll do as we normally do and get together on Discord and watch on rabbit. If you want to join in there is no need to ask me. Just jump on discord and ask me for the room url via private message.

Sorry I’ve been away for a while. Bunch of things came up. I hope to see you guys again. We’ll be having some more Table Top Simulator games after the watch as we normally do but there is no pressure to do both if you only want to do one.

2 Likes

I might be able to join but I’m not 100 % certain and I don’t know if I’m able to join through the entire Episode 3 if we start at 11 pm. I’ll see on Friday evening.

See you soon~

Yeah sorry guys but I’m too tired tonight so I won’t join you. Hope you’ll have fun!

They’re judging you.

4 Likes

Episode 3 was fun~