Umineko Chess [GAME 2] (FULL SERIES SPOILERS) [FINISHED]

“I am Ushiromiya Natsuhi, and I have the One-Winged Eagle engraved on my heart!”

Natsuhi to C3

Also, thanks @Sapphire for carrying out my intended followup move and @farispie for taking my bait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Black’s turn.

Welp, George is very much dead, I guess.

1 Like

Indeed, he is certainly dead

Lambda G5

1 Like

See I was thinking that you would use that to kill Gaap, but I figured then we can take out Kanon with Lambda- so I figured losing one knight for two of your bishops was worth taking the bait.

For you, it is unfortunate that you mistook which piece Lambda represented I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

“Ohohohoho! Trying to look cool in front of your girlfriend, how pathetic! Hey, George~☆. A smart guy like you surely knows what’s coming next right?”

Black captures a piece.
George: Tormented by Lambdadelta far away from Shannon’s eyes. Died alone.

White’s turn.

2 Likes

Kinzo laughs as the banquet of demons play about.

"My foolish kin, I will show you how the might of Lord Goldsmith cackles

Kinzo to A3

We’re really going all in with the pawns this game.

Black’s turn.

“And now if I do this… this’ll teach all of you a thing or two about badmouthing my strategies! If I just line up the furniture…”

Belphegor to D5

1 Like

White’s turn.

2 Likes

Shannon must be pretty pissed at Lambda now for killing both Kanon and George one after another.

4 Likes

WHY IS NOBODY PUSHING GOAT SENSEI TO ATTACK MARIA
IT’S A PERFECT MOVE! LAMBDA IS COVERING HIM AND EVERYTHING!

Not quite. If Goat-kun moves forward all Maria has to do is move directly in front of him and he’ll be stuck.

1 Like

However, if Maria blocks Goat-kun, Virgilia has free reign to rain fire down the H file, and white is pretty much screwed.

Goat-kun to G2

Retirement was only a single square away. Nobody could possibly stop Goat-kun now.

(actually, there’s no need for Virgilia’s involvement. If Maria blocks Goat-kun, white is utterly screwed in a much more direct way that I’m pretty ashamed I did not pick up on immediately.)

it’s checkmate for white next turn if lambda moves forward

Oh, it was white’s turn. I really wasn’t paying attention, huh.

Oh well, let’s see what white does. They can consider the above two posts as hints for what to avoid, I suppose. A premonition.

Eva D2 to D3
"And why do I have to stand near this filthy trash?"

1 Like

White’s turn.

1 Like

Didn’t black move twice in a row there? First Belphegor to D5, then I mistakenly thought it was still black’s turn and tried to play Goat to G2, after which akafa played Eva to D3 for white.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to switch around the turn order a bit and make my move the last move to happen, so it’s

Belphegor to D5
Eva to D3
Goat-kun to G2

thus resulting in it being white’s turn?

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. Fixed.

1 Like