Umineko Chess [GAME 2] (FULL SERIES SPOILERS) [FINISHED]

“Gaah! What the hell are you doing? You can’t even stop a single maid!? Let me handle this!”

Satan to C5

1 Like

She says that, but from here it looks more like she’s just running away.

White’s turn.

2 Likes

It actually would be pretty simple for me to make custom pieces in such a situation.

For example: Magical Rosa

2 Likes

Oh, lol, I completely forgot about that Rosa. That’s cool :smiley: I really hope some pawn gets to another side.

2 Likes

Satan to D5 would’ve been a great move - to stop Shannon from escaping. Ah well.

I would love to have Krauss panic from being under attack and run away going forward one space but IIRC a pawn that can take a piece can’t do their regular move forward…
oh well.

I’ll have Kinzo go to A3, not realizing that Ange really wanted him to go to A4 so she could get into action

1 Like

I don’t think that’s actually a real restriction, though it may vary depending on who’s rules you’re using.If you want to make that move feel free to, otherwise I’ll do the other one.

1 Like

There is no rule against pawns moving forward if they can also capture. Unless you’re playing some really weird variant that I’ve never heard of.

1 Like

What he said.

You might be thinking of Draughts/Checkers.

Well, it’s been a while since my last move, let’s see…

Krauss to B5

"Eeek, get way from me, you nefarious beings!"
runs into them while panicking

1 Like

Black’s turn.

2 Likes

THE AMAZING GOAT-SENSEI BEGINS HIS JOURNEY TOWARDS CHECK BY ATTACKING THE SQUARE G3

1 Like

It’s just like him to charge headfirst into action.

Black captures a piece.
Kyrie: Fell victim to Goat-kun’s stampede.

White’s turn.

1 Like

“If my wife can do battle, so can I.”

Rudolf to F4

1 Like

Black’s turn.

1 Like

I thought this move over, but as far as I can see there is no harm in taking the bait here.

Thus :

Mammon to F4

"I can sense great Greed in you human. I will most certainly make a meal out of you blushes "

2 Likes

Black captures a piece.
Rudolf: Perished at the hands of a scantily-clad beauty. Died with no regrets.

White’s turn.

1 Like

Kanon to F6. Check.

Lambda’s the queen, not the king. Are you sure about that? If so then:

White captures a piece.
Gaap: Perished at the hands of a hot young man. Died with no regrets.

Black’s turn.

2 Likes

Lambdadelta to F6

“My my, aren’t we getting ahead of ourselves now, furniture boy. Learn your place!”

Black captures a piece.
Kanon: Knocked down a peg by Lambdadelta after overextending himself.

White’s turn.

1 Like