Umineko Chess [GAME 2] (FULL SERIES SPOILERS) [FINISHED]

Yeeeeeah we are
"But that doesn’t mean I’ll surrender! I’ll never believe!"
Battler to D1

1 Like

For now, I’d consider white’s material disadvantage a greater cause of concern than black’s offense. The position, while precarious, seems defensible at least in the short term. However, to overcome the material disadvantage, white must manage to turn the tables and attack, which isn’t easy in this position. Unless black screws up, of course.

1 Like

White is not completely screwed just yet, but the situation is pretty troublesome indeed.

Black’s Turn

I have a move, but I’m not gonna do it because I feel like my teammates will slaughter me for it.

1 Like

Oh boy, things look terrible for White now.

White’s Turn

Hmm, I somehow ignored that possibility in my analysis. Guess I shouldn’t make commentary after midnight.

White is quite screwed indeed.

Jessica to D2

“I don’t really care about that blue-haired weirdo, but I will defend Battler with all I have!”

2 Likes

Bern will be so pissed about that one.

Black’s Turn

I know I’m a bit late but that goat upgrade was genius

2 Likes

“Well that was… lower than my expectations.”

Virgillia to F1 eliminating Bernkastel

3 Likes

Soooo… I’ve spent some hours trying to replicate edit_anon’s death montages, but ended up failing horribly lol

I’ll leave it to him to actually do it when he comes back haha

Virgilia uses Gungnir, it’s super effective!
White’s Bernkastel is dead

White’s turn, CHECK.

Well, I mean, that was what I was gonna do, but I didn’t just in case.

“Kyahhhhhh!”

Jessica to F1, eliminating Virgilia

1 Like

RIP Virgilia, she did great for the Black side

Black’s Turn

Bishop C8 to G4
"Taking aim!"

I know there’s a countermove to this but the Chiesters haven’t done anything this game so I want to get them into action

White’s Turn

Battler to D2

“Bunnygirl, come play with me and uncle Hideyoshi! I promise you’ll have a good time, ihihi~!”

Jessica G3 would probably be the best move, I think.
EDIT: Just realized the pawn in F4 is black, very stupid move from me in actuality lol

Black’s Turn

Well, I don’t wanna steal any job but since I don’t know what location each case represent, I did the only one I knew, so here, I tried to make a pic for illustration (Bern beaten by Jessica): moveberndefeated

1 Like

Edit anon here for a sec. I’m still not back yet (another day or two should do it), but I had a bit of time right now so I went ahead and made the kill shots for the last two.

@Aecheritt I’m glad you liked that. It was pretty fun to make. I had actually already started making a different one, assuming it was going to turn into a queen.

1 Like

Wow, talk about timing. Just to let you know, I basically just decide which backgrounds to use on a whim, only making sure to use the same background should multiple captures happen on a single square.

1 Like

Well I used the same background for the same square pfft and yeah, weird timing. I didn’t know you would used OMK sprites tho, I considered doing it (using OMK sprites I mean) but I see you’re back so it’s cool

2 Likes