Umineko Chess [GAME 2] (FULL SERIES SPOILERS) [FINISHED]

As I mentioned, I’m only back for a bit. I’m still going to be gone for another day or two before I can return full time to this.
I figured I might as well use them since I have them anyway. Plus they fit well with this situation.

1 Like

That’s true, and it looks cool too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Glad you like it.

2 Likes

Jessica to G3 would sacrifice a knight to a Stake, resulting increased material and positional disadvantage for no benefit to white that I can see.

The countermove King was thinking about might have been Ange to A2, the only move that defends Hideyoshi without exposing further weakness. However, I believe it would’ve ultimately amounted to nothing if black increased the pressure on Hideyoshi by advancing the Stake at F4 to F3, so I decided to go with something that appeared to better unlock whatever limited scraps of counterplay potential white has left in the situation.

1 Like

Oh crap, I thought that pawn was white. Terrible move indeed!

Chiester 410 to G7

“410 Reporting, Nyeh

I’m so sorry for the late reply, today, the WHOLE day was quite busy, and I even had a Japanese exam as well (and watched Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni in the cinemas and cried like a little baby at the very final moments).

Continuing (also sorry if I fall sleep suddently, I’ll try keeping myself active for this thread for as long as I can today hue):

White’s Move

1 Like

Ok. I have somewhat of an idea.

“I’m coming, Battler!”

Ange to C1

1 Like

Well I’m finally back. thanks to @danpmss for handling things while I was away. It seems things have progressed quite a bit, and now white’s in a pinch.

Black’s turn.

1 Like

Got your back, fellow goat companion!
Now then! I’ll make a move as well.

Belphegor (I think it’s her) to D4

“Poor little humans, all ambushed and hopeless! Kyahahahaha!!”

1 Like

Let’s line them all up.

Natsuhi to C4

“No matter how many indecent young ladies come our way, the Ushiromiya family will never yield!”

2 Likes

Black’s turn.

2 Likes

Chiester .45 to H3

“Preparing to fire. NYEH

1 Like

45 is copying 410 now?

White’s turn.

1 Like

I believe Natsuhi isn’t quite in the right place there.

2 Likes

You’re right. Fixed.

1 Like

Considering Jessica really only has one move that can save her, I may as well be the one to do it.

“I’m the heir to the Ushiromiya fortune, and I shall hold that title with honor!”

Jessica to H2

2 Likes

Black’s turn.

1 Like

“Securing target! T-There is no escape route!”

Siesta 45 to G2

2 Likes

White’s turn.

1 Like