Umineko Chess [GAME 4] (FULL SERIES SPOILERS) [FINISHED]

“I got your back, Asmodeus-san, nyeh!”

Chiester 410 to H6

3 Likes

Furniture needs to help each other out after all.

White’s turn.

2 Likes

Rosa become twice as good of a mum by jumping forward 2 spaces.

Pawn H2 to H4

(I only had like 3 move ideas and this is the best justification for any of them I can think of so it was the one I chose)

1 Like

And in doing so leaves her daughter unattended.

Black’s turn.

2 Likes

“George-sama, you were so cool jumping out of that window!! Please be my boyfriend! Kyaaaa!!”

Asmodeus to G4

3 Likes

You mean G4?

1 Like

Yes, edited. Thanks.:blushing:

3 Likes

No problem. Shannon won’t be too happy about that move though.

White’s turn.

2 Likes

George to D4.

2 Likes

Black’s turn.

2 Likes

“Pukukuku, Battler-sama, would you like some black tea? I can bring it to you, there’s no need to move. Pukukukuku.”

Ronove to C6

2 Likes

That sounds pretty ominous coming from a demon.

White’s turn.

5 Likes

Eva to D3

1 Like

Going to back up her son I see.

Black’s turn.

2 Likes

You can’t play both for White and Black, can you?
also, white should have moved Bernkastel A4 earlier

1 Like

You can, just so long as you don’t make a bunch of consecutive moves by yourself or try to purposely sabotage a side.

3 Likes

“Pukuku, I prepared Earl Grey specially for you George-sama, so while you’re at it why don’t you rest for a while and return on the next game? Would you like some tea, Eva-sama?”

Ronove to D4, capturing George

2 Likes

I was going to play for white this game, but I think I’ll switch to the witch’s side this time around.

1 Like

I think the Witch’s side has a bit of a handicap, since not only do they go second, they’re also viewing the board from the opposite side. That being said…

Black claims the first piece.
George: Served flawlessly by a great Demon, who then politely laid him to rest.

White’s turn.

2 Likes

What do you mean by viewing the board from the opposite side? Also white should have the handicap for moving first, don’t they say that, in chess, the side that makes the first move has more chances to win while the side that moves in second is the one with more chances for a draw?

1 Like