I’ll post what I think it would be the definite edition of it when I feel like it’s actually complete enough.
I’ve been making this document at my own pace over the years, together with my very own annotations. I was planning to release it in here whatever day it may get finished, but since the forum is closing soon, I’ll do my best to focus a bit more on it and get it done before the closure.
There’s a lot of stuff to edit however, and I don’t like giving people prototypes of my projects to be completely honest, but rather what comes of them that I would love to present to the whole internet to see.
But fear not, as soon as I finish it, I’ll get it in here.
This document includes:
- Solutions to every single murder mystery Episode (EP1-6)
- Explanations about the meta (EP7-8)
- Overall solutions for all of the mysteries that the story presented to be solved (All of it)
- Speculations and and expanded thoughts about minor confirmations surrounding secondary elements in the story that are yet to be properly explored by the author in WTC Series (I suppose these will be continuity nods in WTC5 or the new Umineko Episode)
- Suppositions about possible symbolisms across the whole series (Game Theory time, although I will leave these for a future topic I’m also planning to make).
I still have to double check stuff, complete reasonings and make a coherent and easy to read infodump out of all of this, not to mention, properly organize everything for a nice presentation. another reason why I wanted to make it a topic on its own, but I think I can do it in the comments as well, seeing there’s no difference other than not being able to make polls, I think.