Weekly Rokkenjima Calls

I’ll see if I can be there.

1 Like

I will try, but chances are no because it is Homecoming weekend this week at my school, so I will probably be at our Homecoming football game.

This sounds like a great idea!

Sadly I will be a convention during the first one, but I might be able to join voice chat someday… though I’ll probably resort to text as well… xD

Sure I’ll drop by and say hi if I see you guys on.

I almost threw up the first time I spoke to @StarTurner outside of text, haha. If I had a discord I’d be so in on this…

… One sec, let me make one.

1 Like

Is my voice so bad it made you want to throw up? :sweating:

NO no NONONO no, it’s the anxiety I always get when I call someone for the first time! :sweating:

I’m just kidding! I know~ I hope you’ll join in the weekly discord calls, maybe it’ll help you get better with it?

Don’t worry we are all reeeeeal friendly hehehehehe

Maybe, though I’d more than likely just listen to everyone else have fun.

sounds suspicious

2 Likes

Either way after you make your discord account, go to the discord acess page here and post your discord user and number.

1 Like

I mean, it’s alright if you don’t want to talk. Just hearing and texting is fine!

1 Like

Sure, I’ll join in. Sounds like fun.

1 Like

I won’t be able to join in (university applications and timezones, yaaay!) but this is a really sweet thing I hope you all have tons of fun =w=

1 Like

Sooo I made another Discord account. I’m waiting to be approved for the Rokkenjima server.

1 Like

You need to post in access requests.

I thought I did?

He means in the Discord channel #access-requests. You should be able to see it when you join the server.

Ohh, ok. I feel so dumb!

Im late to the thread but if calls are still happening Id like to join in sometime too!

2 Likes