Which MBTI Personality Type are you?

INTJ here

2 Likes

I got ENTP-T. The “Debater”.

edit: My personal take on it is that it’s spot on extroverted, and I’m glad that I am balanced almost perfectly in the “Nature” category- there are two facets of my personality and one is my conviction that the supernatural doesn’t exist and the other’s excessively sentimental and emotional (another word could be “subjective” or “cognitive”). I always doubt myself and my decisions so that explains the Identity section as well.

3 Likes

I seem to be an INFP like everyone else. A T type to be specific. I wonder what that means.

1 Like

I’ve taken dozens of similar tests and have always ended up with INFJ.

4 Likes

No suprise here, I tend to get INTP

2 Likes

The last time I did it I got an INTJ-A. It’s INTP-A now.

2 Likes

I just saw this thread whilst perusing, and figured I might as well check it out since it’s been 5(?) years since I last did one of these. Last time I did this I was INTJ, and this time I got this;

Which is a rather drastic difference. Odd. I wonder what changed :stuck_out_tongue:?

4 Likes

You started reading Umineko and recorded it, so obviously you became the protagonist of that little series :wink:

1 Like

Haha, of course this explains everything!

3 Likes

I’ve always been an ISFJ. I wanted to see if anything changed and…

…I guess not.

1 Like

Someone on Tumblr made a very cool MBTI chart for Umineko characters. I’m going to post this here in case anyone is interested.

(I got Beatrice :slight_smile: )

Here is the link:

(Sorry for ugly post, I’m on mobile.)

4 Likes

This is amazingly fun find. I’ll take being Virgillia! :wahaha:

1 Like

I am either Ronove or Kinzo, apparently…

1 Like

Oh, cool! My friend Emily made this.

I guess I’m a Shannon. I also see Natsuhi as an ISFJ as well.

4 Likes

I did the test and wound up being Ronove. Cool, I guess.

I’m Bernkastel. :bern:

LMAO I’M BEATRICE HAHAHAHA

Uuu look who I am! :mariaemo:

1 Like

I did feel like I was a lot like Jessica so I am not surprised :stuck_out_tongue:

I always swap around but I’m either Ronove or Bernkastal