Which MBTI Personality Type are you?

So since Usagi just had this idea, @SleepingPliskin, how about editing a poll into the opening post so we have the distribution of MBTI personality types on Rokkenjima all in one place?

1 Like

sure, Iā€™ll do that in a bit!

Before I started working I were a Architectā€¦

Now, after 1 year of working I get this result:

1 Like

Hmm, I donā€™t see a poll anywhere :bern:

1 Like

ā€¦How do I poll? I was a bit embarrassed to ask lol

Ok I added the poll! Thanks guys

INFJ-T. INFJ isnā€™t a very feminine personality type as far as I can tell, but oh well. >.> I might be more popular if I was more like my ESFP older sister.

1 Like

Idk if these test tells you if youā€™re particularly feminine though. But I guess I canā€™t say that it is lol.

1 Like

Another Logician here. I find it very amusing, since weā€™re supposed to be at about 3%, but this forum seems to be full of us - I guess Umineko gathers similar fans? Iā€™ve taken this test many time throughout the years and with one exception, Iā€™ve always been an INTP.
Funny thing is, at some point I was in this college trip where dozens of people started taking the test while in the bus. Not only was I the only INTP, it seems I was the only introvert as wellā€¦ no wonder I felt like I didnā€™t belong.

4 Likes

Uhhā€¦ well then.

3 Likes

Found on twitter :rofl:

7 Likes

Seems about right.

INTJ here

2 Likes

I got ENTP-T. The ā€œDebaterā€.

edit: My personal take on it is that itā€™s spot on extroverted, and Iā€™m glad that I am balanced almost perfectly in the ā€œNatureā€ category- there are two facets of my personality and one is my conviction that the supernatural doesnā€™t exist and the otherā€™s excessively sentimental and emotional (another word could be ā€œsubjectiveā€ or ā€œcognitiveā€). I always doubt myself and my decisions so that explains the Identity section as well.

3 Likes

I seem to be an INFP like everyone else. A T type to be specific. I wonder what that means.

1 Like

Iā€™ve taken dozens of similar tests and have always ended up with INFJ.

4 Likes

No suprise here, I tend to get INTP

2 Likes

The last time I did it I got an INTJ-A. Itā€™s INTP-A now.

2 Likes

I just saw this thread whilst perusing, and figured I might as well check it out since itā€™s been 5(?) years since I last did one of these. Last time I did this I was INTJ, and this time I got this;

Which is a rather drastic difference. Odd. I wonder what changed :stuck_out_tongue:?

4 Likes

You started reading Umineko and recorded it, so obviously you became the protagonist of that little series :wink:

1 Like