Which MBTI Personality Type are you?

This is a bit of a stupid topic but I thought it’d be fun. If you don’t know what the MBTI Personality Test is, it’s a test that determines your preferences and how your decision making works. I personally find it fun to take and I’m curious what the rest of Rokkenjima has. Here are my results:

Here’s the website in where I took it: https://www.16personalities.com/

Edit: Here is a poll that people suggested:

• ISTJ
  • ISFJ
  • INFJ
  • INTJ
  • ISTP
  • ISFP
  • INFP
  • INTP
  • ESTP
  • ESFP
  • ENFP
  • ENTP
  • ESTJ
  • ESFJ
  • ENFJ
  • ENTJ

0 voters

7 Likes

I was INFP last time I tested myself, let’s see if it holds up.

Edit: Yep.

4 Likes

INFP~ (Mediator)

2 Likes

My Results:

6 Likes

I got INFJ last time I took it but I’ve gotten a few results (ISFJ, ENFJ) over the years so I’m not certain which ones accurate.

My results:

4 Likes

…And with this quiz I got ENFJ-T.

Which apparently makes me The Protaganist. So…yay!

INTJ-T, “The Architect”.

2 Likes

I know I used to turn up as INTJ on these ~5+ years ago. Not anymore, apparently.

5 Likes

Oh man, I always knew we were the same person.

2 Likes

Welp, seems like INFP-A is pretty common.

6 Likes

ohhhh, that’s one that interest me

1 Like

Also a Mediator, INFP-T. Quite a lot of us here, but that isn’t surprising.

Although, I did get 93% introverted… Yeah. That sounds right. All of my percentages were very extreme, actually.

1 Like

Looks like I’m a Logician? I’m not too sure about creativity, but a ‘pervasive fear of failure’ is definitely there.

6 Likes

My stats on A vs T was 7% vs 93% it’s good to know I’m as much of a high strung perfectionist as ever.

I just noticed. There are a lot of INFP’s and most of the people here are introverts and precievers but there not a single person here so far that’s not intuitive. I guess it makes sense for this type of forum.

1 Like

It’s funny how common Mediator seems to be on this forum because Mediators are apparently only 4% of the population?

1 Like

Just for the record, MBTI tests’ “intuition” is basically a test mostly of curiosity.

I would say that works from 07th Expansion would attract Mediators though. Creative people are attracted to creative things, like WTC. And being introverts, a relaxing forum on a cozy part of the internet is the perfect place for us.

1 Like

True true. It’s nice that a bunch of us are apparently so like-minded.

I guess I’m adding to the growing list of INFP-T people!

4 Likes