Mafia Under the Clear Sky(Game Over)

Hrmm. Okay. Something I need. @Antra, please give us your thoughts on the situation, and who your main suspects for the Mafia currently are. @Doldod, I’m taking your current suspicion is Blackrune, Karifean and me; oh and you mentioned HoneyComb. Anyone else you think is suspicious?

I think you are less suspicious than Karifean and Blackrune. I was talking about the possibility of you being a witch just because it’s a scary scenario since you are the one running the show here for the most part. I also think Antra might be suspicious, but he talks so little that it’s hard to tell. I mentioned HoneyComb, yes but after he expanded on why he proposed voting no lynch I don’t think it was necessarily ill intended, he probably just didn’t think it through too well. The possibility still exists, though, of course, that he is generally good at mind games and made it seem more innocent than it actually was.

As for Wonderlander, well… he could be anything as far as I’m aware.

Hangh. Looks like Antra won’t show up in time to answer the question. Makes this whole thing riskier. Basically, my thoughts are this: Kari and Doldod as well as Antra and Doldod is probably not a Mafia team. Therefore, Lynching Blackrune today is our best bet. If he flips Town, well, then Karifean and Antra is the Mafia team, so those two should be lynched next. If he flips Mafia, then the teams still possible are Antra and Blackrune, Doldod and Blackrune, and Karifean and Blackrune. Kari should use his ability on either Antra or Doldod and say what result he got. No matter what, you should still lynch Kari next. If Kari then flips Town, you can trust his judgement and lynch whoever is left, since Kari either had a guilty result for one of them or an innocent result for one of them. If Kari flips Mafia, you have won.

It does sound quite logical. Since we have little time left I’ll go along with lynching Blackrune.

Change Vote: Blackrune

Alrighty then. If you need to lynch me to trust me that’s okay… so long as you still win this. I’m still suspicious of Doldod, but Blackrune going all defensive is suspect as hell too (he wasn’t even my biggest suspicion) and hey we’re not even in LyLo yet.

Vote: Blackrune

Obviously someone is going to be lynched today whether I originally wanted it or not.
My thoughts were that we would use both Vyse’s and Karifean’s abilities to clear two mafia suspects and if we were lucky, using Karifean’s, be able to hit a mafia.
So far I’ve been thinking through this while giving these two the benefit of the doubt regarding that they are who they say they are.
Now, these same two people as well as Dodold have openly admitted to finding Blackrune suspicious and are even prepared to vote for him. I’ve already put my trust in them and I needed both of them for my strategy. Since my idea hasn’t sparked much interest, and understandably so, I think it would be wrong if I didn’t follow their desired path.

Therefore, Change Vote: Blackrune

Of course, I’m also taking the others into account when I make this decision.

So I’m taking this course after all, but @VyseGolbez and especially @Karifean, it is extremely important that you both use your abilities tonight and get rid of the remaining suspects. It sucks we weren’t able to coordinate who you’d both be using it on, but I think I can trust you guys to use your abilities wisely.

please stand by

1 Like

I just got back home and the phase is over now? Dang.

The girl’s corpse was strewn across the clearing, the victim of a last-minute rampage of violence. Her scythe was nearby, the blade jammed into the ground.

Your captor flew over to it, pulling it out. It seemed larger than it had been in the girl’s hands before.

“I apologize, you were all so close, but well…” She held the scythe wide, and the blade seemed wide enough to cut across the entire album. Then, effortlessly, she reaped.

_Two people were left standing, somehow unaffected. Your captor took a step forward, a dark circle beginning to form around each of their feet.

“I suppose I should congratulate you, but I’d rather just have you out of my sight. I have a feast to attend to. Til next time.” She made a small curtsy, then turned away.

The darkness began to rise, enveloping their bodies. Once all was covered, it disappeared just as quickly as it came. All that was left was a number of corpses, a frustrated woman, and the unending blue sky.

Blackrune, Kirika Akatsuki, the Witch Idol, and Vanilla Townie was killed Day Three.

With no ways to prevent a night kill, and the mafia guaranteed an additional kill the next day, the town has no way of winning and loses.

VyseGolbez, Yasaborou Shimogamou, the Idiot Tanuki and Town Vanilla Cop was endgamed.
Wonderlander, Rui Ninomiya, the Witch of Revolution and Vanilla Townie was endgamed.
Antra, La Pucelle, the Witch with a Giant Sword and Vanilla Townie was endgamed.

Karifean, Marisa Kirisame, the Ordinary Witch and Vengeful Mafioso has won Mafia Under the Clear Sky.
Honeycomb, Yayaka, the Witch of Pure Illusion and Vengeful Mafioso has won Mafia Under the Clear Sky.

Denouement to come, but people may speak now.

Aw, called early? I guess it has gotten impossible to avert.

Holy fuck that was a tense final day though.

Hmm, so each Mafia lynch would have caused a Town death? Well, @HoneyComb slipped my radar anyway, so it would have been your win anyway. Good game.

I’m just glad it’s all over now…

Speaking of which, if you don’t mind, properly introduce yourself, will you?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll do that. This was pretty fun on my end I hope the same can be said for everyone else.

I was prepared to go another and night and day and see if we both me and Karifean would survive or if it would just end up being one of us, but it was called early. I’m a little glad it was called though because this last day was extremely stressful.

I really thought you might have suspected me because I was weirdly pushing that no vote so hard.

That no vote totally would have worked against me though by giving you another day, but I couldn’t really explain that without revealing myself.

Again, a lot of fun, thanks for having me you guys.

1 Like

Don’t mind my slurred sentences, I’m lacking in sleep

gg to all here!

So each mafia lynch causes a town death, AND the entire mafia would still win if one fell but others stayed up enough to end the game?
That’s kinda crazy…to be honest I would judge the mafia as a bit overpowered but I’ll wait for the records of truth before that.

Called honey being a mafia just because the game was going in a direction I hadn’t seen before and I’d seen all the other player’s strategies before, hence he was probably a big player. That and lack of powerful abilities made me believe he was a minority (a Mafia member).

I would’ve killed Honeycomb that day but I doubt I would’ve suspected Kari due to my twisted style of logic - though to be honest someone else could’ve just as easily pushed him under the bus, I don’t think that would’ve happened due to what happened considering how quick-witted he sometimes is.

So were the mafia given a kill or did one of them have a kill ability? If the latter is the case I reckon this game was well-balanced. If not then…well I guess we can wait and see when the full truth comes out but for now I think this game was quite one-sided and not because people were outplayed or anything.

If it makes you guys feel better, I thought it was Blackrune too.

Good job witches! They almost got you, but alas…

@Karifean! Did you think I was the doctor? I assumed that was why you axed me. @HoneyComb, very good job you flew super under the radar.

I said witches. I meant mafias. This game has messed up my vocabulary.

Well, good game!
You certainly earned the victory for surviving that last day.