Mafia Under the Clear Sky(Game Over)

Any other reasons I can give are no actual reasons to believe I’m Town. I mean I try stirring up the pot and get an exchange of information going which helps Town, but I’d do the same if I was Mafia so it’d be a mistake to take that as a Town indicator. Besides I don’t like pointing out the reasons why I “should be trustworthy” anyways, whether I am or not is for others to decide. Well I will do my best to convince you I’m Town if you start thinking I’m Mafia though.

Oh yeah, I’m curious, @MAFIA_Battler what is your piece’s identity?

Nene Nanakorobi.

So you got our GM’s avatar. Lovely. Also I’m noticing how most of us have been given a female piece.

Haha, I was thinking along the same lines. For this first night at least, a random decision like this could be for the best.

Err… Because I’m not a Wit-… Mafia? Not sure what kind of groundbreaking proof I can offer, especially on Day 1.

probably not much, but one thing everyone should probably do pretty soon is vote something. More than half of this phase is already over, and I’d rather not let this phase be decided by a literal dice roll, as in that situation we would even lose out on the information voting gives us.

I’ll be proactive then.

Vote: Doldod

Battler thinks you’re shady. Should the rest of us?

As long as the town-mafia ratio is no worse than 7-3 it makes more sense to lynch tomorrow, since we’ll have more info and still probably at least one chance to get it wrong.

(assuming we’re allowed to no-lynch. Rules don’t really have a point on that and it’s normally possible, so…)

No Lynches are allowed, the die role kill rule is mainly there to promote active play.

“One less chance to get wrong” I mean death does usually clear from suspicion.

I’d still like to hear from @Doldod.

Let me increase the pressure a bit.

Change Vote: Doldod

See, the big question is as to how much or little information we can even get from nighttime stuff.

It might not be much, but even if our only extra info turned out to be “well that guy’s dead now”, lynching on day two and three still is more likely to succeed than lynching on day one and two.

I’d vote now but I don’t want to decrease the pressure on Doldod too soon.

Okay, so I was hoping to wait until Doldod showed up, but it’s about time for me to go to sleep, so time to get serious for the day.

We should go with No Lynch.

Why? Because we are ten players, an even number. With an even number of players, no matter the number of Mafia, we do not lose a mislynch buffer by having a No Lynch. If we lynch every day and the Mafia kill someone every day, the kill that puts both teams at equal numbers is the Mafia kill; it would be better to instead No Lynch on Day 1 and have a final game-deciding lynch to fall back on. And yes, I know that Doc protections can bring about the same thing, but this way every successful doc protection can be used as a free No Lynch ticket if we need it.

To put it in more common Mafia terms, it’ll put us in LyLo rather than MyLo, which is preferable.

So assuming I didn’t forget about something important in my thought process…

Change Vote: No Lynch

Doldod(2): thesorceress, VyzeGolbez
No Lynch(1): Karifean

Not Voting: Everyone else

Reminder: The Deadline is Thursday at Noon EST

Okay, I think I already explained every point on which Battler found me suspicious except for long reply.
But it’s the easiest, it’s because of +10 timezone. I was just sleeping.
Other then that, well… It’s ultimately for you to decide what to do or not do with me.

That reasoning I can get behind. Even addressing my own concern (is the additional information we get sufficient?), if in the worst case we don’t have enough info and have to lynch at random next day, it slightly increases our chances of hitting Mafia since there is going to be one less Town around.

Change Vote: No Lynch

Vote: No Lynch because I don’t wanna leave my fate to the RNG god.

Same here

Vote: No Lynch

I agree that we should vote No Lynch on the first day.

Vote: No Lynch