Mafia Under the Clear Sky(Game Over)

On top of it simply just not being fair for anyone to be lynched the first day, this is an excellent point.
I’ll follow everyone else’s lead than.

Vote: No Lynch

Just woke back up. I’m cool with that.

Change Vote: No Lynch

Vote: No Lynch

I’ve got a question for the crowd. What sort of roles do you think we have in this case? I’m assuming a doctor/protector and probably a detective. Do you think we have some sort of tracker? Or anything else? If so, what do we think each should do tonight?

Well, we have one vanilla claim. And we do know from the first post that vanillas do, in fact, exist.
If we assume there are 2-4 of those, it only leaves a couple roles with abilities. I don’t expect anything too fancy being around.

Something like doc/watcher should protect/observe persons of interest, whoever they think that is.
Better not give direct suggestions but that alone should make think Mafia twice before going for people that have lots of attention on them.

Detective/Tracker can pretty much go for whoever they might suspect. As long as they don’t pick someone who’s dead tomorrow or die themselves it will be progress to some degree.

The woman on the throne frowned.

"This wasn’t what I wanted."

Nonetheless, she waved back at the group and the sky turned black. A listlessness came over everyone. As they fell asleep, some felt hopeful, others fearful. Would one of them truly die tonight?

A No Lynch has occured. It is now Night One. Please turn all night actions in before Friday at noon EST.

Sunlight filtered through the canopy shade(was that always there?), arousing the prisonersinhabitants of this ethereal place. You look forward to the mysterious woman on throne once again, aghast at what you see.

The woman looks up at you, her face and hands bloody. A intestines rolls down her mouth. In front of her, the gutted corpse of a dark-haired woman.

“A lady’s got to eat somehow. Why did you think I brought all of you here in the first place?” Tugging at the corpse’s green scarf, she wipes the mess off her face and grins. "Perhaps this will incentivize you to truly appease me this time? I was going to let whoever lived free, you know.

thesorceress, Featherine Augustus Aurora, the Witch of Theatregoing(amongst other things) and Town Two-Shot Doctor has died night one.

It is now day 2. With nine alive, it takes five to kill. Deadline is Sunday at noon est.

Jesus christ that narrative.

So that’s why our GM was frowning. Didn’t have enough to eat. But look on the bright side, we’ll probably start to kill each other off by now. Also, interesting, abilities are flipped on death this time. Furthermore, ouch, we lost the doctor.

Well then, time to identify lies from yesterday or verify truths. @MAFIA_Battler, whom did you send your lovely PM to? Or the others, whom of you received a PM that’s like he described?

Just thinking if there’s any advantage in waiting for them to speak first…

Hmm, yeah, there might actually be. So do wait a bit and let us know if the person posted something and actually didn’t mention he got a PM that’s like you described.

I don’t think there’s much of a difference. If they don’t speak up you’ll end up having to be the one to speak up eventually anyways. If they do speak up, then surely they’ll also support your claim if you bring it up. Or is there an advantage to keeping quiet about it I’m not thinking of?

Why do you think they went for thesorceress?
I guess it could have been because her last post. Kind of had that “might be doc/power role asking for who to protect” to it.

Well, there is the possibility that Battler lied and thus no one could even talk about a supposed PM they got from/about him. I mean, I know he didn’t send me one, since I didn’t get one. I’m assuming you didn’t get one either, considering you haven’t spoken up about such a PM. So, @Wonderlander @Antra @EternalMagician @Blackrune @Doldod @HoneyComb any of you got a PM along the described lines?

Tch.

I sent it to Doldod.

Well that guy should still be asleep. Anything else we could already talk about in the meantime?

I got it and I can confirm that it says Battler is a townie.
Unless there is some bullshit like his power just makes the GM send a message saying that he’s a townie (meaning he could still be a witch), he’s on our side. Since the game is supposedly rather straightforward this time I’d say we can believe it for now.

Well I’ll be damned, my timezone feeling is off.

That’s nice to know and lowers our number of suspects by one pretty nicely. Which means our chance of hitting a Mafioso even if we choose randomly just went up from 20% yesterday to 25% today if there are 2 mafiosi and went up from 30% yesterday to 37,5% today if there are 3 mafiosi.

Well crap, not good losing the doctor this early. But I noted that thesorceress ability was called Two-Shot Doctor. Is this just flavor-text or could it be that it only could be used twice in the entire game?

That means that it could only be used twice. It’s a common terminology over on Contessa’s main place for playing these games I think.