Mafia Under the Clear Sky(Game Over)

Ok, good to know. Thx

Doesnā€™t clear him per-se, but now he can only be mafia if Doldod is also mafia. (assuming no fake PM nonsense)
As a gamble that would be on the insanely daring end though.

Considering what I did last game, would you really put it past me?

Your timezone feeling is not off at all, by all means, I should be sleeping at that time, but Iā€™m studying for a test, so thatā€™s why Iā€™m not asleep and thatā€™s why I havenā€™t responded immediately.
And well, you can certainly suspect us both being mafia, but whether Battler dies the next night or not he can send another pm and it you will get more information. (Assuming no fake PM thingy it would be such bullshit that I really hope itā€™s not the case)

Yes, youā€™re certainly capable of doing such things, we get it. What Iā€™m interested in, while I have an idea why, why did you choose to target Doldod with your ability?

Iā€™m reasonably certain thereā€™s no fake PM thing. If you received a PM telling you that Battler is Town, then Battler is Town. Unless youā€™re both in on it of course =P

To put it simply, the trap was someone jumping on Doldod.

Oh, so you still donā€™t trust him?

Hangh. No.

Wait, thatā€™s dubious.

Let me try again.

You have the wrong impression.

So suspecting Doldod wasnā€™t actually that serious?
And here I thought you sent it to your suspect as a test where theyā€™d either be forced to confirm you or lie.

Iā€™m a bit lost. What are you talking about?

My impression of Doldod is neutral. I chose him as a scapegoat at random with flimsy reasons to see if anyone would be thick headed enough to jump on him.

He was bait.

Sadly, it didnā€™t work.

Okay, we havenā€™t had any action now for 15 hours so I think Iā€™ll try to get the game rolling again.

Looking at the votes during Day One we seemed to be missing Antra and Mafia_Battler, which is not necessarily suspicious (I canā€™t remember how close the last vote and the daybreak were) but still a good a spot to get the game rolling again in. And since we already seem to know something about Mafia_Battler I think itā€™s time to call in @Antra a second time.

Vote: Antra

So Antra, why should you not be lynched and why didnā€™t you vote last night?

ā€¦Lovely, I currently donā€™t really have a read on anyone except for Battler. So I really have no better idea than to randomly vote for someone. If anyoneā€™s curious, last day I basically used a die to determine my vote. As thatā€™s boring, Iā€™m going to use a different method this time. Iā€™m going to be playing Puzzle League for the GBA and Iā€™m going to be playing Vs. Com. on the highest com level, and depending on when that battle ends, thatā€™ll determine my vote. Below are what time connects to whom I vote (Also, as Iā€™m not screenshotting this, this is just another unverified random method, I could be pulling all this out of my ass):

Below 1 minute: Wonderlander
Between 1 minute and 2 minutes: Antra
Between 2 minutes and 3 minutes: EternalMagician
Between 3 minutes and 4 minutes: Blackrune
Between 4 minutes and 5 minutes: Karifean
Between 5 minutes and 6 minutes: Doldod
Between 6 minutes and 7 minutes: HoneyComb
Between 7 minutes and 8 minutes: Antra

And so on and so forth.

So see you in a bit~

Derp, it should say Wonderlander there

Meh, I lost when the clock was at 7ā€™51ā€™'1, so that means

Vote: Wonderlander

Okay, Iā€™ll continue the trend and vote for someone who hasnā€™t talked that much.

Vote: HoneyComb

Sorry what? You donā€™t have a read on anyone and your solution is not to, you know, try to actually get something going so you can get a better read on people (like @EternalMagician did directly above you no less), and instead itā€™s to pick someone at random to vote for? That just sounds like an attempt to justify not hunting down Mafia to me. Or am I missing something here?

Because by the time I had decided to vote No Lynch, everyone else had voted and sealed it with Majority Rule.