Mafia Under the Clear Sky(Game Over)

Since you both seem to think otherwise this might not end up doing much, but I definitely think EternalMagician is the more suspicious one of the two. Beyond just the active lurking, the way he justified his vote for Antra raises so many red flags for me.

Vote: EternalMagician

Time to seal his fate then~

Vote: EternalMagician

Well, seems like I screwed up somewhere and made everyone suspect me for some reason. Since I donā€™t think thereā€™s any way for me to make anyone reconsider I just wish my fellow townies good luck and hope that you manage to win this.

I mean, the rules themselves are against you, as the majority has been reached and thus our votes are locked down.

I just hope there is a weird twistlike everybody who voted dies and therefore I am the only one left alive or something. I would laugh so hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

The sky was golden on the horizon as the crowd pushed the girl towards the pit. Your captor was on the other side of the pit, smiling.

***Is she your choice?***

The five faces looked from their sacrifice, to their captor, and back. One of them nodded, then gave the sacrifice a push.

***A pity.***

EternalMagician, Utena Tenjou, the Rose Duelist, and Vanilla Townie was killed day two.

It is now Night Two. Day Two will start sometime Monday afternoon, EST.

You wake up the next day to the smell of smoke and quiet crackle of shattered electronics in front of you. Glaring over the (would you call it?) corpse, her face was still pristine and undamaged, but quite literally the lights in her eyes had gone out. Some of you feel sadā€“she was definitely the heart of your little group after all!

The ground quaking draws your attention to your captor, however. Once again, she is off her throne, with the largest scowl youā€™ve ever seen.

***ā€œHow dare you kill her! Sheā€™s my favorite of all you damned creations! Iā€™m not going to forget this!***ā€ She says, before stomping off into the nowhere out of your view.

Still, you have the feeling another sacrifice should be prepared before she returns.

MAFIA_Battler, Nene Nanakorobi, the Cyborg Witch, and Town Friendly Neighbor was killed night two.

It is now Day Three. With seven alive, it takes four to kill. The day will end sometime Wednesday afternoon, EST.

Well, this move was honestly expected. Now, we are getting to pretty small numbers. I wonder, might it be good to play our cards on the table and reveal what we can do? Thoughts? @Wonderlander @Antra @Blackrune @Karifean @Doldod @HoneyComb

Well Iā€™m glad they didnā€™t try the mindgame of leaving Mafia_Battler alive. God knows how paranoid that would have made me.
Seeing how this might be our last chance, Iā€™m also thinking this could be a good time to reveal our roles. Gonna wait for what the others think first though.

Well, if you want to discuss roles, Iā€™m just vanilla. And I have a feeling that most of us are as well since itā€™s supposed to be a straightforward game and we lost two people who had some sort of an ability already.

Also, Vyse could be a witch trying to get information about our roles. Very plausible scenario.

Sure it was expected but this sucks. Because of his reveal at the beginning Battler was the only guy I feel like I could trust.
Sadly, there isnā€™t much that I can do and the only time I felt that I had power to help was during the last lynch and I ended up voting for eternalmagician, a townie.
You can get an idea of my ability or lack thereof from this post but I think itā€™s understandable if the others donā€™t want to share theirs.

I was gonna say itā€™s dangerous and Iā€™m against it, but now with these additional vanilla claims Iā€™m not so sure anymore. Iā€™d say go for it if you think itā€™s worth the risk.

Going along with Doldodā€™s concern, there is a possibility of Vyse being a mafia member but I donā€™t really know about that. If anything Iā€™m a little bit more concerned on how many mafia there are compared to the townies.

All of you have more experience than me so Iā€™d like to hear your thoughts but with a total of ten of us isnā€™t it extremely likely for their to be at least 3 ā€œenemiesā€

Iā€™m basically hoping that thereā€™s a role among us that has some information on others. Are you perhaps such a person that has additional information?

3 is the highest amount the mafia could be at. Previous games with ten players had two mafiosi on this site, but I have no idea how Contessa handles these things, so really, both could be possible.

Nope, Iā€™m not. I actually thought you were prodding and gauging the mood because youā€™re a power role.

So youā€™re also Vanilla?

Iā€™m also vanilla.

YES! IT WORKED!

Why are you lying, Karifean? I know youā€™re a power role. And considering that we already have two dead town power roles, and Iā€™m a town power role, youā€™re probably a mafia power role.

Vote: Karifean

brb going mad