Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

Okay so eternalmagician has the lowest amount of posts (and both have equal votes for now)

Change vote : EternalMagician

Stating here very clearly that I don’t care wether you are a witch or a human.
You and Quixote has barely posted since the game began and never even bothered to vote for anyone, so I’d rather get rid of the both of you.

1 Like

Yeah that might be for the best as I kinda lost interest after that start (nothing against the game itself Vyze, seems good otherwise) and I’ll be rather busy the rest of the week.

But I’ll add a vote just in case I don’t get lynched as to avoid a potential mod-kill and helping the witches further.

Vote: Quixote

It seems things have turned against me, I do apologize for not posting very much, I’m not sure as a first timer when exactly is the right time to input my thoughts.

[quote=“UsagiTenpura, post:401, topic:1457”]
never even bothered to vote for anyone[/quote]
Also, I wasn’t completely sure King should’ve been executed, so I withheld my vote at that time.

Although since its become me or Eternal, I suppose I must,
Vote: EternalMagician

Morning everybody.

We’ve got something like 7 hrs left right? And we need…six for a majority? May I call for a vote tally to make certain I’ve gotten our numbers right?

1 Like

Vote Tally

Vote History

Karifean votes EternalMagician
thesorceress votes EternalMagician
UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
Sapphire votes Quixote
Karifean votes Quixote
Blackrune votes EternalMagician
UsagiTenpura votes EternalMagician
EternalMagician votes Quixote
Quixote votes EternalMagician

EternalMagician (4): thesorceress, Blackrune, UsagiTenpura, Quixote
Quixote (3): Sapphire, Karifean, EternalMagician

With 10 players, the majority lynch is at 6. The phase ends at 21:45 UTC on the 13th of July. This is in 6 hours and 47 minutes.

Morning peeps. I noticed an activity lol. To be honest, I think that he might be a witch just observing the game. Even if he wasn’t, his passiveness isn’t very compelling (I’m one to talk lol). I mean if Quixote lost interest, then I’ll vote for him. I’ll try to be more active in this game (I’m still getting used to going into the forum lol) and I’ll have a bit more free time.

So I somehow succeeded in making both talk and cast a vote.

Well, if one of them is a witch (I guess I can’t rule out both being witches either but it’s not my first choice right now…) I actually think Quixote is more suspect in that answer. Withholding thoughts is not the best human move, especially if you thought we were making an error with King (which ultimately was the case) and there’s such a thing as voting “No death” and even potentially pushing it forward as an option. Comparatively EternalMagician’s admission makes more sense, even tho I find it deplorable. I dunno tho, still is somewhat “weak” but now I’m tempted to vote for Quixote. I also still think Karifean is more suspicious but I suppose that’s not going to lead anywhere for now.

I’d like to have more discussion on the matter before anyone dies, if possible.

Okay, if we have come to this, I guess I’ll go with my original hunch. Although it’s possible we are making a mistake here, taking risks and chances is always a part of a mafia game. And with that, I make my choice. We’ll see whether he’s just a new player adapting to the game or a witch disguising as such soon… Or maybe the others will vote for EternalMagician, that’s fine too, it’s just strange how he almost always is the one to comes under suspicion.

2 Likes

So. We’ve got like 3 hours left right?

Is there anything we want to talk about before that’s up?

Also, is @pictoshark the only one who hasn’t voted?

Well I honestly don’t like this but I dunno how I can put my thoughts into words very clearly. When I consider all the possibilities, that both are humans comes out as most likely.

I’m particularly wary that I left the door open toward Quixote on purpose and saw many flooding to it. Of course, if both are humans then it’d be easy for the witches to make things head in a certain way.

But then whenever the hammer would fall, the camp where someone would’ve died would be sorta implied to contain all of the witches. So of course, if they are prudent they’d want to avoid that and keep their votes split between the two candidates…

If we suppose Quixote is a witch however, then those who voted EternalMagician would instantly become primary suspects of being witches… I’d be personally tempted if I was a witch to make that sacrifice only to mislead people, but I don’t know if Quixote would be really willing to accept this heh.

In any case, I’m more and more prone to think that neither are witches, and that now that they voted against each other and due to how passive they are, having the humans concentrating on a single person is impossible.

That honestly makes me ponder wether or not going for the Roulette would be a better option by this point…

1 Like

Ugh also adding that on the possibility that neither are witches, then it makes the situation with king look very differently.

We’re already prone to consider Sapphire human due to the Shannon/George thing, and if we consider that neither Quixote nor EternalMagician are witches… what does the situation of King’s start to look like?

-shrugs- so I’m seriously considering going after Karifean as my best bet, but it’s not like anyone will follow into this at least for now.

It’s also possible I just made myself the next “night target” over some stuff I wrote in there…

I suppose with both of them being on the quieter end it’s possible they were both set up.
Would prefer it over RNG though. Random person can go horribly wrong. With those two, at the very least they don’t seem to be important human roles, otherwise it’s kind of on them if they didn’t reveal that. And with such a close split it should be especially interesting to see what alignment either of them has.
At the moment I’m more convinced that Eternalmagician would be better both in terms of how suspicious they are and in terms of things it would reveal about certain other players.

Hey! Kanon is best chair. That’s important. Kinda…

2 Likes

I agree with your assertion with Karifean, as I think his assertions don’t really help on making this game any more dynamic(not including the passive ones, including myself). And to be honest, we should know try to find out if both Doldod and Sapphire are human. There’s a chance if they’re both human or if one of them is a witch. (or if they’re both witches but that seems unlikely)

1 Like

Right. So I’m technically picking between a chair and my only remaining daughter right now.
Easy choice. :kinzo:

2 Likes

We are almost an hour out from game over, after everything Usagi said I am having just the worst feeling, the detective hasn’t found any witches, and one person still hasn’t voted.

I am not dying in a random draw. @pictoshark where the frick are you.

God, I don’t really feel like playing this game at all, today… But I suppose I’ll make a post or two before night time falls.

So, I see @SleepingPliskin and Usagi, albeit slightly than the former, are not very sure where I and Doldod stand. Well, I have just my and Doldod’s words that I’m human and nothing else except from that, well, for now. I would really like for you all to believe me though, so you can feel free to investigate me tonight, I don’t really have anything to hide. Also, I am quite frightened regarding whether me and Doldod will be alive tomorrow, we have willingly made ourselves vulnerable to the witches, by saying we’re partners and I’m afraid that they may double kill us two tonight. Thus, if there is a protector, I would like for them to help one of us tonight and protect that person, even though it can’t do much good since our darling witches can kill the other…

I’m more saying in my position…

If I believe you two are humans (and at least for the moment I’d rather bet on that) and that Quixote and EternalMagician are also humans, and of course I know I’m myself human… Add to this believing King about pictoshark being human.

That leaves the list of potential witches very thin and mostly composed of active players. It’s kinda a scary thought…

If among Quixote and EternalMagician one of the two is human at least (which is very likely by now) than that list is barely any larger. Of course, we don’t know how many witches there are…

But I’m starting to feel surrounded by wolves.

It’s far too late by now to find another target then either of these two I suppose and unless pictoshark appears and vote for EternalMagician it’s quite likely someone changes side and goes for Quixote’s head since they are one vote away from dying. Of course it’d be an amazing relief if they turned out to be a witch.

I honestly don’t really know what to believe and not believe by now ahaha…

1 Like

I feel you. On the paranoia and everything.

@UsagiTenpura, I’m inclinded to agree with you that at least one of these two are humans. So, of the two, which of them do you think is more likely a human? Between Quixote and EternalMagician? Which do you think is more likely a witch?

We’ve got less than an hour left, so someone has to make a decision.

Very frankly I have no idea… I’m sorry this isn’t really helpful.

Remember that if Quixote is a witch tho, the only people who didn’t vote for him yet are you, me, blackrune and well quixote himself (which is kinda obvious). So if you’re going to trust me and yourself (and if you’re a human) you have to assume that at least some witches are voting for Quixote.

1 Like