Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

Oh and pictoshark, but I guess the odds he’s a witch are rather low for now…

Basically from my pov the possibilities that Quixote is a witch involves you and blackrune also being witches, or that the witches are willing to make a sacrifice, or that pictoshark is also a witch (and one of the two of you, at least assuming there are three witches) and that we failed utterly with the King thing.

From your pov I guess you’d have to believe something similar (if you’re a human) except replacing yourself by me.

Unless you can coax two people into voting for Eternalmagican, or pictoshark finally shows up, I’m not seeing how this can go down any way other than Quixote dying.

I’m honestly much more inclinded to think Eternalmagican is a witch right now than I am Quixote, but I’ll take Quixote over a random vote.

Okay. Anybody willing to vote for Eternalmagican over Quixote? Or is anyone who is currently voting for EternalMagician convinced Quixote is actually the person?

@Doldod, @Sapphire, @Blackrune, @Karifean, @SleepingPliskin, are all of you keeping your votes as they are?

I’ll switch my vote if you all are, because I don’t want to die, but please, we only have a half an hour left on the clock.

Also, @pictoshark please come and vote.

I’m fairly certain that some witches are voting for Quixote. (if not all)
Which is why I don’t really want to switch to them now. Would be funny if both of them turned out to be witches but I don’t think so.
…And if both are humans we may be screwed anyway.

1 Like

How much time do we have till nighttime @VyseGolbez?

20 minutes

Still fine with either. I believe Quixote is at 5 votes (of which one is mine) and EternalMagician is at 4 now, and majority is at 6. Let’s try and not have RNG determine this one, shall we…

1 Like

Screw this I’m not dying.

Change vote: Quixote

1 Like

That’ll trigger majority vote right? Make certain that it’s not random?

Ah! I’m here now!

AHHHHH

Oh. Quixote dying?

That works, I suppose. Still I fear we are dancing to a certain man’s tune a bit too strictly…

I shall talk more once the morning comes.

Tonight I will look back over the thread, and I advise everyone else to do the same.

1 Like

Should do it. We won’t have to rely on the devil’s roulette now.
Still think it was the wrong choice, but maybe I’m the one who’s wrong here. Let’s hope for it.

@VyseGolbez, we’re at a majority right?

Looks like I’m dead… Goodnight… everyone…

Final Vote Tally

Vote History

Karifean votes EternalMagician
thesorceress votes EternalMagician
UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
Sapphire votes Quixote
Karifean votes Quixote
Blackrune votes EternalMagician
UsagiTenpura votes EternalMagician
EternalMagician votes Quixote
Quixote votes EternalMagician
SleepingPliskin votes Quixote
Doldod votes Quixote
thesorceress votes Quixote

Quixote (6): Sapphire, Karifean, EternalMagician, SleepingPliskin, Doldod, thesorceress
EternalMagician (3): Blackrune, UsagiTenpura, Quixote

Quixote has died, they played the role of Kanon, Human Aligned Silent Furniture

It is now Nighttime. You have 24 hours to send me your night actions, if applicable. This phase ends at 21:53 UTC on the 14th July.

@pictoshark @Blackrune @Karifean @UsagiTenpura @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Doldod @thesorceress @Sapphire

pictoshark has died, they played the role of Chiyo Kumasawa, Human Aligned Mackerel Jester

You have 48 hours to decide on your votes, with this phase ending at 22:15 UTC on the 16th of July.

With 8 players, the majority lynch is at 5. Should a majority be reached, the phase ends early and the votes get locked, with the person nominated being eliminated.

Remember that failing to reach a majority by the end of this phase will cause a random result.

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh

1 Like

I guess for the sake of consistency… and because I have little else to really say for now.

Nobody - Natsuhi - Already dead at the beginning of the game
Nobody - Jessica - Already dead at the beginning of the game
Nobody - Rudolf - Already dead at the beginning of the game
Nobody - Kyrie - Already dead at the beginning of the game
Nobody - Nanjo - Already dead at the beginning of the game
Nobody - Gohda - Already dead at the beginning of the game

King_Titanine_XV - Rosa, Human Aligned Mother of the Year - died on the first day
akafa123 - Maria, Human Aligned Strange Child - died on the first night
Quixote - Kanon, Human Aligned Silent Furniture - died on the second day
pictoshark - Kumasawa, Human Aligned Mackerel Jester - died on the second night

thesorceress - Genji, Chess Enthusiast - Alive
usagitenpura - Hideyoshi, Company President - Alive
sleepingpliskin - Krauss, Future Head - Alive
Karifean - Battler, Witch Hunter - Alive
EternalMagician - Eva, Sharp Tongue - Alive
blackrune - Kinzo, Crazed Summoner - Alive
Sapphire - George, Beloved Son - Alive (additional note : claims to be bound to doldol in life and death status)
doldod - Shannon, Clumsy Servant - Alive (additional note : claims to be bound to Sapphire in life and death status)

Okay I’ll try to be a bit more active and engaged this time. So let me ask, has the detective confirmed me to be human yet and, if alive, is it time for him and anyone else with some kind of investigative abilities to reveal themselves?

Because right now we’re probably down to 6 humans and 2 witches at best and 5 humans and 3 witches at worst. This means that if we lynch another human (like me) this round and Sapphire’s and Doldod’s claim is true we might get down to either 3 humans and 2 witches or 2 humans and 3 witches next day. If it’s the first case then we have to be rather lucky in order to win and in the second case we’re most likely screwed unless there’s a very strange human ability in play.

If my theory above is correct then we have to play rather carefully now if we want to win so it might be time for us to start working together a bit more.

2 Likes

Well after being dumb enough to go for the King lynching and attacking you out of what is essentially boredom (even if I later claimed both you and Quixote were most likely humans) I probably look very bad. I fucked up. I’m definitively not the only one by now. In fact everyone still alive has contributed at least once to kill a human (tho in the case of Blackrune I guess he was killing someone already dead…). It kinda makes us all look pretty bad.

I’d be raising the white flag already if you weren’t going to become active tho, so this is at the very least good news.

Since you have in various ways a more external pov then us, hearing your thoughts by now may prove interesting.

I’d also like to hear @Blackrune on this.

It’s really difficult as I agree with your reflection earlier that it feels like we’re surrounded by a pack of wolves. We have essentially no information about what abilities are (still) in play and no real suspects so any lynch so far has essentially been someone pointing their finger at someone else and then everyone ganging up on them.

But my thoughts at the moment:

usagitenpura - Most likely human, you’ve never really fallen into the gang mentality and have always looked for other suspects so I have a hard time seeing you as a witch.

Sapphire/doldod - Human/Witch? Sapphire was the first one to vote for Quixote. I have a hard time deciding here because while Sapphire at least have played like a new player with a human role and the ability makes sense (i’ve played with a similar one in an earlier game) it was also very convenient and dangerous to announce it that early. So I can see a few possibilities. 1. They are humans and accidentially revealed their roles early 2. There are only two witches and they’re it. Revealing the ability could be dangerous if there’s someone who would check on them but if not then they’re pretty much safe for the rest of the game as no one dares or want to suggest lynching them. 3. They are two out of three witches. Either the same as above or that they actually have that ability but it’s actually on the witches side. I’m leaning towards 1 but it’s something worth thinking about.

Karifean - Witch? Have suspected me since the first day but have always changed his vote when someone else became the focus. A risky move but feels like it could be a witch-tactic.

thesorceress - Difficult to say, haven’t got a read on them. But I wonder why they were so afraid of a random lynch that they changed their vote to Quixote. It was a 1/10 chance they would be killed. Ability?

sleepingpliskin - Difficult to say, haven’t got a read on them. They did however agree with you about Karifean so if Kari is a witch then I’m leaning towards human.

blackrune - Difficult to say, haven’t got a read on them and would like to hear more about their thoughts

1 Like