Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

Aw you could have kept us guessing. But alright, good to know?

Iā€™ll vote for Kari for reasons stated previously

Vote:Karifean

Iā€™m noting your vote down, but please remember to bold your votes, thank you.

Good. Iā€™m glad that possibility is now dealt with.

Donā€™t care still gonna gut you!!!

3 Likes

Well anyway Iā€™d like for people to speak because no one is going to convince anyone of anything as it is.

The only thing I will say is that when I consider everything, I really dislike the idea that thesorceress could be a witch because ā€¦ well itā€™s a moral issue. I donā€™t really like the idea that sheā€™d kill King while pretending it to be basically out of good sportsmanship while actually being a witch undercover.

Iā€™m not entirely clear if this is really the reason Karifean did it tho, but if you can clearly state this is the case, Iā€™ll cast my vote off you entirely. (On the first day you sorta said many reasonsā€¦)

There are things more important than games to win or lose. I hope everyone can remember that now that I look back at thisā€¦
But Iā€™d really like to hear scenarios that involves pliskin as a witch.

Honestly, itā€™s really hard for me to reason much in this game. It feels like whatever humans do is a complete shot in the dark. Thatā€™s why I am at a loss now, Iā€™ll keep my vote on Pliskin for now, but I might change it depending on what others will say in the next couple of hours. But I do feel like we are mostly going on gut feeling and not reasoning in this game due to lack of information.

I voted to kill King because his admission gave the human team an unfair advantage. Iā€™ll say it now and Iā€™ll gladly say it again after the game is over.

I will say that it almost feels like thesorceress normally wouldā€™ve been more on the side to just overlook it rather than killing King for it ā€¦ but thatā€™s just a gut feeling I had now.

Scenarios that involve Pli being a witch? Well the first scenario that comes to mind for me is still Blackrune, Pliskin and Doldod being a trio. Eternal can only be a witch if Iā€™m a naive detective, which Iā€™m not willing to just chance. And between the rest, the three main people on my suspect list right now are those three.

Well I was writing a post so I guess give me your thoughts about it butā€¦

When I try to look at all the possibilities, this is what Iā€™m seeing (which probably doesnā€™t really help but heh)

1. Karifean is in a way or another involved in whatā€™s going on.
  2. The lovers are the witches and they got us completely.
  3. Blackrune is an amazing actor and I have no idea who heā€™d be even cooperating with. He voted (among things) against Pliskin, Karifean and EternalMagician so thatā€™d be quite an act.
  4. There is only one witch, which makes 1) less likely, 2) impossible and 3) more likely, but overall weā€™re playing darts and so anything goes.

If anyone can convince me to go to another idea, Iā€™ll consider it.
I still rather take my chances and fail then have a random bet, but I canā€™t say Iā€™m entirely averse to gambling at this point.

Oh and fine, but Iā€™ll remember this.

Vote change : No vote

We absolutely do not need a random bet, not only because I have a doubled chance to die due to sapphire being tied to me (and thus losing two humans) but because it gives us even less information than a lynch does. (And we are desperately in need of it) And also there is a possibility of a no death which doesnā€™t help at all.

No matter who I vote for at this point, nothing will happen if others donā€™t become active very soon.

I promise I will make a vote before the time runs out tho.

This is why I was asking earlier if everyone should reveal their roles. Because the one thing we need right now is information and by knowing the roles we might be able to learn something and be able to work together in a better way.

Right now we either have to take a shot in the dark and either hit a witch or:

• Possibly kill the detective
  • Possibly kill two people
  • Possibly kill someone we know nothing about

Itā€™s either that or vote for nobody and hope for really good luck. The worst part is that Iā€™m not sure which one of these is our best optionā€¦

If I had any additional information Iā€™d have shared it by now, and Iā€™d have expected any human to have done the same.
I can only wonder if weā€™re doing great or terrible with our speculation right now, given what we know.

Itā€™s kind of reached the stage where it looks hard to get a majority even if most people are present.

@Sapphire & @Doldod seeing how you can trust each other you should probably decide on what to vote for and then vote for the same thing, just to increase our chances.

The thing is that this would mean that thereā€™s only the detective left and that there either were no other roles or that they all have died. The first alternative would be an interesting twist while the second one would be really bad and terrifyingā€¦

While Iā€™m not entirely sure where Sapphire and Doldod stand I agree that this might be the best option, just so we at least have some hope to reach a majority.

Sorry guys, Iā€™ve been busy.

Iā€™m vanilla, to let you know @EternalMagician. Iā€™m beginning to suspect all of them are.

I needed a while to figure out where I stood on this situation and basically my dilemma boils down to whether I believe @Karifean on his powers. On one hand, itā€™s plausible. Itā€™s a situation thatā€™s happened in former games and it wouldnā€™t be a suprised if this was a power of Battlerā€™s.

On the hand, that power was done in a game where it could have been nullified. They could claim a different powerā€“Roulette was a game that was structured fundimentally differently from this game. That power in this game would be actually useless. Coupled with the fact that Karifean tried to say there might be another detective, I really think his claim might be him just trying to save himself.

Vote: Karifean

Well depends on what Karifean is I guess.
If heā€™s not actually what he claims, chances are akafa or picto were the detective then. picto actually made a comment way back on the first day that made me think he might have been. (something about how thesorceress should expect the detective to come by for a visit if King turned out to be a witch.) Granted itā€™s picto so who knows what he was thinking.
ā€¦Would be kind of spooky if they also got the doc though.

@Sapphire, my love, what do you think, should we vote for Karifean? @UsagiTenpura, who are you voting for? Iā€™m a bit hesitant to make a decision now, but we have little time left so letā€™s share our final thoughts and decide who we kill.

If I got it right then the current standing should be:

Karifean (3): Blackrune, SleepingPliskin, thesorceress
SleepingPliskin (2): Doldod, Karifean

How long do we have left?

I asked Vyse and we have about 2 hours and 20 minutes left which means that we have until around 00.15 cest to vote. I have to go to work tomorrow so unless we have reached a majority in one hour Iā€™ll add my vote then