UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
Blackrune votes Karifean
Karifean votes SleepingPliskin
SleepingPliskin votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes No one
thesorceress votes Karifean

Karifean (3): Blackrune, SleepingPliskin, thesorceress
SleepingPliskin (2): Doldod, Karifean

With 8 players, the majority lynch is at 5. The phase ends at 22:15 UTC on the 16th of July, so in 2 hours and 17 minutes.

So are you guys voting me just because you find my situation unplausible or because you actually think Iā€™ve been playing you? Iā€™ve been out trying to get witches and trying to figure out who they are all game. Can you please not lynch me for that?

Rant so donā€™t read if you donā€™t want to hear me whine :

[details=Rant]I dunno, Iā€™m thinking raising the white flag is looking like a great idea right now.
To be honest the first dayā€™s situation with King already kinda broke much of the game. Two humans died and we didnā€™t really gain any information and Iā€™m now unwilling to suspect both thesorceress and Karifean in order to believe they wouldnā€™t do something I consider as low as claiming righteousness as the reason why they killed him.
For people who never played it before like me itā€™s kinda making everything really harder than it should be. Add to this the inactivity of many people in the second day which lead to the catastrophic result of Quixoteā€™s death which I think couldā€™ve been avoided if more people had been onlineā€¦ and I dunno. Iā€™m kinda losing interest to be really honest.[/details]

Ok so it all revolves around the number of witch there is out there, but Sapphire having voted for Karifean before and doldod now considering it seems to suggest the only viable option of a Karifean culprit theory here is if Karifean and EternalMagician are both witches. If thatā€™s really the case however my vote wonā€™t be necessary to make it fall that way.

What I really donā€™t get is that both targets are actually agreeing on the one idea that makes absolutely no sense to me : Doldod being a witch but Sapphire not being one.

Maybe Iā€™m dumb. Itā€™s possible. Itā€™s likely. I really donā€™t get it tho. Maybe itā€™s cause itā€™s my first time at mafia and that kind of thing would be like extremely unusual scenario which just sounds like the same kind of semantic gibberish used with red truth in pictoā€™s last game.

So whatā€™s going on there? What are the other alternatives?
Blackrune?
thesorceress?
SleepingPliskin?
the ā€œloversā€?
I guess itā€™s extremely unlikely the vote would head toward anyone save SleepingPliskin ā€œmaybeā€ at this point, and I really think the chances heā€™s a witch are lowā€¦

But Iā€™m someone who keeps my words, so I donā€™t really have any other alternatives anymore. Even if Iā€™m actually heading toward an extremely major disappointment after the game prompted by Kariā€™s last message to me.

Vote : SleepingPliskin

Ugh what the hell is wrong with thatā€¦ the preview made it look fine but when I post it the arrow thing fails.

Iā€™ll need to work this out somewhere else where I can edit. Sorry for this.

Okay wtf

Change vote : MAFIA_Battler_II

This is @pictoshark violating the rules. Please ignore him.

wait, what made you want to lynch me? What did Kari say that convinced you to vote for me? Iā€™m curious because at the very least, I would want to defend myself.

Okay, I think Iā€™ll keep my vote on Pliskin then.
Ughā€¦ I really donā€™t know whatā€™s going on anymore, I hope we at least get the witch tonight.

He didnā€™t convince me to vote for you, Iā€™m just not seeing any other alternatives here.
I donā€™t really mind voting for someone else, but to me this has become an issue of morals that prevents me from voting for Karifean now.

Iā€™d probably try going after Blackrune just cause he perfectly managed to avoid any form of suspicion until now. Iā€™m just not seeing it happening at this point.
I may as well say out there that I also avoided any suspicion.

Admit it, youā€™d be pretty amazed if Blackrune and I turned out to be the witches.

So the legendary Mafia_Battler returned huh.

Iā€™d disagree that trusting people because of their stated reason for lynching King makes much sense. Itā€™s a valid reason from both sides, heck, the witches would be more inclined to demand fairness than humans there. I mean, of course theyā€™ll still pretend theyā€™re doing it from the human perspective because they have no choice.

By the way, I think you should remember the Club Rules.

As a club member, you must do whatever it takes to win (which includes playing unfair sometimes).

It would be a shame to lose because of some moral shenanigans when I wouldnā€™t put it past anyone to try and deceive others to win. Itā€™s a ruthless mafia game after all, just look at the past ones, Karifen especially is a great manipulator.

1 Like

Iā€™m already pretty impressed by the witches this game. Itā€™s pretty damn rare that you see witches managing to avoid coming under fire from town even without a detective, for this long.

But arenā€™t you detective, Kari?

Yeah but I havenā€™t gotten a guilty on anyone.

To be honest, not really. Blackrune is one savvy motherscratcher Iā€™ll admit. Even if they are human, itā€™s still impressive. However, I suspected on your two mostly on how well you guys seem to be exchanging ideas, which makes me think itā€™s pre-planned. And whatā€™s the moral reason as to not be voting Kari? This is a mafia game, remember? His actions honestly make me suspicious because I know heā€™s not dumb, yet his intuitions have been sloppy. I can only think of it as deliberate at this point, as he seems to be a major factor for our confusion. If I have to guess the trio, itā€™s Karifean, one of the couples, and Usagi/Blackrune. Thatā€™s my conclusion.

If you still want to lynch me, then I accept my fate.

Also that part at the end sounds like a brag when you put it like that.
ā€¦that may have actually dropped my trust in you a little but if you turn out to be a witch Iā€™ll gladly admit that you played this well.

oh and ayyyyyy we have activity now! Thatā€™s cool! lol

If youā€™re a human, donā€™t accept your fate goddamnit. I sure am not sitting idly by as they decide to lynch me, Iā€™d be rather disappointed if another fellow human did.

Just think of it as me considering playing like pictoshark since the game has turned so weird. If anything tho itā€™d have been fun to see anyone reacting to it in a way that gave out anything.

Ok, the more you argue, the more you look suspicious in my eyes. Iā€™m applying that same philosophy to myself. I understand your point though, but your methods of deduction was too reckless for this game, so even if you were human (which I donā€™t), I canā€™t trust you as a good human player regardless