Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

Gotcha!

1 Like

In what way?

Tis but a joke.

Whereā€™s Sapphire?

Also @EternalMagician
Who are you going to vote for now?
Among the people actually here, youā€™re the only one who hasnā€™t voted yet.

Well I was thinking about voting for Kari since that was the way most people seemed to lean towards but now I have absolutely no idea.

Concering SleepingPliskin I have started to doubt now if heā€™s a witch as they reacted very similary to the threat of lynching as I usually do whenever Iā€™m playing a human and is voted out for lynching. So just to put down a vote Iā€™ll go with Kari.

Change vote: Karifean

Sapphire is here now. Tired and not really having the nerves to continue playing this game anymoreā€¦ Iā€™m seriously so bored.

Well, anyhow, whichever way you look at it, Karifean is suspicious, but so is SleepingPliskin. I frankly donā€™t understand why Karifean has revealed his identity, since even if he survives this, heā€™ll probably be killed by the witches afterwards, in the night time. Except if he is one of themā€¦

@Doldod, I mean Shannon, love, what ever shall we do? What do you think is the best choice for us two now?

Can we have a tally, Vyse? Iā€™ve lost track of the votesā€¦

Well, Karifean is one vote away from being killed by majority, so I donā€™t know. Maybe I should deal the finishing blow then? Or do we all want to talk a bit more before doing that?

We still have about an hour to talk, I believe.

Yā€™all got about an hour and 15 minutes left to stop yourselves from making a terrible mistake >_>

Vote Tally

Vote History

Sapphire votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
Blackrune votes SleepingPliskin
Doldod votes SleepingPliskin
EternalMagician votes SleepingPliskin
UsagiTenpura votes No one
Blackrune votes No one
EternalMagician votes No one
Sapphire votes No one
UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
Blackrune votes Karifean
Karifean votes SleepingPliskin
SleepingPliskin votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes No one
thesorceress votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes SleepingPliskin
EternalMagician votes Karifean

Karifean (4): Blackrune, SleepingPliskin, thesorceress, EternalMagician
SleepingPliskin (3): Doldod, Karifean, UsagiTenpura

With 8 players, the majority lynch is at 5. The phase ends at 22:15 UTC on the 16th of July, so in 1 hours and 15 minutes.

Well Iā€™m going to say that the fact everyone gang up on Karifean now makes me almost certain heā€™s not a witch.

Unless heā€™s a witch alongside the lovers and theyā€™re pretending to stall time?
Or some fellow witch have decided to backstab himā€¦

I guess from your external pov it may look like Karifean and I are suspicious together.
But that also means most likely that if he gets killed, Iā€™ll die overnight.

So if thatā€™s the game, good night everyone, and good game.

Hmm, okayā€¦ what to do, what to doā€¦

I mean Iā€™m still keeping my vote on Pliskin for now, you are free to transfer your votes to him if you want.

1 Like

It might be best to talk first.
Also Iā€™m not sure if this even split should scare me or reassure me.
The other people voting for Kari are from my ā€œmost likely suspectā€ poolā€¦

Change vote: No vote

Wow this is getting obnoxious.

Hehehe, sorry I have to point this out, but a good strategy to play both teams at once?
Honestly if you are the witches thatā€™s totally what Iā€™d do after your mighty reveal of being tied together.

While I would like to continue the discussion with everyone I have to go to bed now before work tomorrow (damn vacation for ending now). So I hope we end up with a good choice but weā€™ll see. Good night everyone.

You could look at it as that I guess, or you could look at it as being freaking confused and not knowing what to do, because I am kind of afraid of making a mistake this time.