Rokkenjima Mafia - Game II [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Sounds like a plan.

Vote: No Death

Iā€™ll second that:

With 23 and a half hours remaining, the current vote tally stands at:

No Death - 3 (Wonderlander, Aspirety, EternalMagician)
cjlim2007 - 1 (Karifean)
pictoshark - 1 (Pepe)

I hope yā€™all know what youā€™re doing. No death means permitting a free night kill but if you think the potential information gained is worth it then I see know reason to go against it. I donā€™t want to get lynched on the first day anyways.

Awww, and I wanted to see how @pictosharkā€™s strategy could work out, since I havenā€™t seen that strategy implemented before. But I guess @Pepe has a point there about the information gathering and freedom of speech. But if the need comes up, we could still sneakily pull up the strategy and ask questions towards others about their choices, and maybe corner the witches that way. But weā€™ll have to see.

And as much as I am an impatient person and wants the game to move on quickly, I canā€™t really argue against @Necemā€™s point, and I would feel a little bad for using RNG to just kill someone off and not let the others participate in the game, especially when they could be a powerful ally.
Unless we have a, I dunno, an ability that talks with the dead. Then I hope to everything that guy doesnā€™t get affected by the curse of the medium and get killed. >.>
But oh well, I guess no point in killing anyone in the first day! Weā€™ll have more info in the next day as well, and for all our pieces know, this whole thing might just be a prank, so we should let them rest easily until they find a tragedy in the morning, ohoho~

So my vote will also be

While I have nothing against the approach of having a No Death vote, Iā€™d implore you to not have the vote locked down early. Iā€™d like it if everyone at least had the chance to speak up and share their opinions and didnā€™t already find the vote closed by that point.

I feel like itā€™s time to input some of my own thoughts.
Firstly I am definitely against choosing someone to randomly lynch, especially considering how little we know about our pieces roles beyond our own so we could risk losing someone who could be essential later on. So with that said.

Now about PictoSharks ideas about counter-voting. I do believe that if the witches side wanted to they could take advantage of counter-voting as it can provide a means to kill an extra person for a day without the need to give any real reason other than ā€˜They wronged me/someone I trustā€™. I do not think it is necessary to force the counter-voters to vote first but I will propose something else:
All counter-votes must be explicitly stated as a counter vote
So if at any point you wanted to counter-vote you must say that it is what you are doing. Of course this is up for discussion if anyone thinks this to be unnecessary or a bad idea.

1 Like

Please note that one more Vote for ā€˜No Deathā€™ will end the Phase with Majority Vote

Hm, while I am confident in my vote, Iā€™d ask that for everyone who hasnā€™t voted, they should think very hard about this before voting, Iā€™m just reminding so we donā€™t have people going for the majority just for the sake of it. And of course if someone doesnā€™t agree, they should state why.
And one person hasnā€™t spoken up just yet, @SuperM, any thoughts on the discussions?

exhale

I guess the mob has spoken. I could switch to no death if you guys want me to.

Actually, I think Iā€™ll wait for someone else to pop in and do it.

We can get a little bit of information that way.

Iā€™ll do it. I think it sounds like a good idea.

Letā€™s find out things.

Dear witches. Pls donā€™t kill me. I donā€™t want the newbie curse. Please? :stuck_out_tongue:

Let the first twilight begin! Good luck guys! :slight_smile:

As the twelve Players argued over their first move, the Pieces below followed suit. The state of unrest caused by the situation they found themselves in caused some panic.

One person tried to lead the charge with strong tactics out the gate, but another decided to make use of an option in the rules to stall for more information, and the group felt more comfortable with that path forward.

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 11:30PM UTC on Saturday the 5th of November. The sooner, the better.

Rest well.

@Karifean @Aspirety @cjlim2007 @Necem @pictoshark @RegNewmont @Pepe @SuperM @PocketyHat @thesorceress @Wonderlander @EternalMagician

Hoooooooy! Gamemaster! Dig the wax out of your ears, Iā€™ve got a question for you!

By my reading of the rules, it seems like the twilight phase canā€™t end early? Is that right? I was wondering if I could catch a nap or not?

Kuhuhuhuhu.

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

Itā€™s funny because Iā€™m implying your game is boring.

If I remember correctly the twilight phase ends early if everyone with abilities responds to whatever pm they have before the time finishes.

It can end early, but usually Iā€™ll leave it so everyone has time to confirm their actions and potentially change them if needed. So for the most part, I probably wonā€™t end a Twilight Phase early.

If need be, Sir @Pictoshark, ask the goats you bring you a blanket and enjoy your beauty sleep. Ahahaha~

1 Like

After the residents of the mansion had dispersed, long after the noon deliberation, several stepped back out of the assumed safety of their rooms and headed into the dark hallways. They had been warned that the nights would be more dangerous than the days, and no rules like ā€œvotingā€ would save a life in these moonlit hours.

A young man thought that helping people keep on the move would ward off any wannabe killers, so he attempted to redirect some people that came his way. The first person he managed to stop was a girl, and despite her complaints he was able to convince her to go back a different way. One of the servants tried to step between them in case it became a real argument, but ended up heading the way the girl wanted to go when requested to get what she came out for. The servant had intended to check on the young man anyway, and so the sudden task was an easy excuse to slip away.

An older man eventually came out to see what the young one was doing, and after asking a few questions of him, convinced him to go back to his own room too.

A lady went to check on another young man, and asked about his work. However, he didnā€™t have much to talk about, so the lady left shortly after arriving.

A man in white went to visit the young girl, aware that sheā€™d probably sneak off regardless of the danger in the house. Instead, he found the old servant in the midst of his errand, and helped him search for the girlā€™s lost item. When it was late enough that he was sure the danger had passed them, he bid the servant farewell.

Away from all this noise, one older man stepped through familiar halls to find an unfamiliar sight. A young girl with an odd outfit and rabbit ears hopped from door to door, muttering various concerns about her presence in the house. She saw the man and hesistated, but decided to try talking to him, and asking for help in her task. However, despite her quick realizations that this man was no friend, she wasnā€™t fast enough to escape the hands around her throat.

cjlim2007 is dead, they played the role of Usagi, Another World Aligned Stressed Servant

You have 48 Hours to decide on your votes, with the phase ending at 12:30AM UTC, on Tuesday the 8th of November.

With 11 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 7. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available. If majority is not achieved during the Phase, the player with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be killed.

Enjoy your day.

@Karifean @Aspirety @cjlim2007 @Necem @pictoshark @RegNewmont @Pepe @SuperM @PocketyHat @thesorceress @Wonderlander @EternalMagician

1 Like

Ummmmmā€¦

Are there 3 teams?

Welp. I guess I got outplayed by you old geezer. Well done.

ā€¦

Well done.

ā€¦I have spent such a short time in this new world and already my partner and friend is dead. What cruel world have I found myself in. What horrible things are in store for me.

I am Alice, Another World Aligned Bored Maiden.

Why would anyone kill Usagi? I want an explanation, witches.

I must have seemed quite pitiful earlier, right? Resting my head in my hands, completely at a loss of words, unable to do anything but praise our repugnant hostā€™s name.

The rules of Mafia that @Rabla placed in the invitations quite clearly stated there would be two teams, not three. Yet now there appears to be three. Such a blatant contradiction of our basic premise is appalling! Unless. [color=blue]There is no contradiction here.[/color] Although the rules of the game have been blatantly spat in the face of, there is something in the rules of this game that is capable of operating outside of the ordinary ruleset. Then there would be no contradiction.

That thing that I speak of is of course, night actions.

Iā€™d like you to repeat something in red @Rabla, if youā€™d entertain a madmanā€™s requests? You have no obligation to of course, but I feel laying the rules down clearly is your responsibility as host.

Can you repeat this and end this confusing situation? At the start of this game during preparation, when players were placed on teams, there were more than 2 possible teams that they could be placed on.

If the old man fails to heed my request, then I have a theory.

Someone, likely on the witches side, has an ability which makes it so that when someone dies in that night then their allegiances are incorrectly declared as being on a fictitious pink team.

Therefore, isnā€™t someone who says they are on that pink team veeeeeeery suspicious?

I propose lynching @thesorceress, and then if I am wrong and they are not a witch, we should lynch me immediately afterwards.

If this course of action does not satisfy you, an alternate plan could be to lynch me first, in case I am leading you astray, and then lynching @thesorceress.

Please note that lynching @thesorceress would likely prevent this night ability from concealing her identity, as she would die before nighttime, and it is likely the ability only works on nighttime deaths.

Remember this whole situation can be resolved if our incompetent host here re-elaborates the rules on team quantity as I requested.