Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

This is like the least trustworthy thing possible to say <.< btw

2 Likes

I know but I got bored.

1 Like

@doldod are you still alive and breathing?

I didnā€™t mean to play it as a sympathy-card, instead it was more a ā€œI screwed up and take full responsibility for itā€ type of thing which might not have been that great of an idea.

As for Doldod I did consider him suspicious but it was mostly my main suspect between the four who was under questioning at the time. This is why I didnā€™t vote for him at the time and changed focus to lobotomyprince once I found something that could be a sign of a witch.

But vote for me if you want but remember that we donā€™t have much time left and that we have to start hitting witches soon which you wonā€™t do with lynching me.

-sigh-
So this really is going to end at this pace with someone dying with a single vote cast on them? Lamest showdown ever.

Guess Iā€™ll RNG a choice at this pace -shrugs- unless @doldod comes back or @eternalmagician has any idea to share.

Yeah I got nothing and it certainty seems like most people have gotten bored or given up at this point

I just came back, sorry, itā€™s really hard to follow the game when I donā€™t have my phone, heh.
Iā€™m not sure whom I want to be lynched at this point, the people I consider suspicious are Eternal, Pliskin and midsummer. Iā€™ll go with Pliskin just for the sake of it.

Vote: Sleeping Pliskin

Iā€™ll have to leave again in a couple of hours, so if you have something particular you want to ask me do it now.

Wellā€¦ letā€™s see, I hate even putting any thoughts in this game anymore by now but this is pretty much it from my povā€¦

A) Itā€™s almost certain that at least one witch voted for wonderlander unlessā€¦
B) Wonderlander himself is a witch in which case who knows who the other is and day2 was not what it looked like or the improbable situation ofā€¦
C) Both witches voted for akafa and that lead to this ridiculous setup which would mean Muski and King are the two witches (tho Iā€™m really having a hard time reading at least King as a witchā€¦) orā€¦ At the very least this would kinda explain whatā€™s been going on ever sinceā€¦
D) ??? something bizarre, such as Muski and Midsummer being the two witches?

But at this point there isnā€™t much of a point to add a 6th target for this turnā€¦

Also just to mention @Doldod Iā€™ve been having this off feeling that you may have been a lurking witch early on this day due to how you liked my madman post and how laying totally low and dealing a finishing blow against someone whoā€™d know to be human may have been a valid witch strategy at this point, and that could still be the case in a wayā€¦

That lead me to think that it could be great to vote for you right now to create a ā€œbalanceā€ between you and pliskin and watch what happens from this point on to detect any witch activity but itā€™s flawed due to how pliskin could flip around and vote for you with the pretext of not wanting to die which would work wether heā€™s a human or a witchā€¦ (I guess what Iā€™d have wanted to watch wouldā€™ve been external activity not from either of you, such as from EM or Muski whoā€™s vote seems unlikely a lasting one at best).

So I dunno what to do.

And thus, because whatever at this point and at the very least between pliskin and king, Iā€™m more certain of the laterā€™s humanity.

Vote : SleepingPliskin
-sigh-

Iā€™ll probably be around near the deadline this time so this vote is ā€œsubject to changeā€. Pliskin, if you want me to remove my vote youā€™ll have to explain why you think King is suspicious because Iā€™m really not seeing it.

If anyone wants to add any thoughts on my ā€œfour scenariosā€ thing from the start of this post, itā€™s probably now or never.

Letā€™s hope this time weā€™re not doing something stupid againā€¦

A message in case I die tonight :

• Wonderlander in the odd case where youā€™re a witch, grats. You probably won. Iā€™ll tickle you for a whole week as punishment tho.
1 Like

Ok Iā€™m voting for Doldod. Mostly because he stated my list of suspects but decides to choose me. I have a feeling that heā€™s a witch because of course he chooses the human (me) out of all 4 of us. I find it very convenient to be honest. Idk if what Iā€™m saying makes sense but if Doldid is voting for me ā€œfor the sake of itā€, that seems like a convenient out, just saying.

Change Vote: Doldod

Wow that wasā€¦ quick a reaction.

Vote : no vote

Let me think about this a bit more for now as I eat breakfast.

Whom do I consider more suspicious between pliskin and doldod, I guess this is what it comes down toā€¦

you just happened to be typing while I got on the forum, sorry lol

Meh, I already said I donā€™t see @Doldod as a witch anymore, just an quiet player who somehow chose his first two votes poorly.

@EternalMagician ā€¦ I donā€™t think a witch would be this obvious as to dig up a quote that ā€œkind ofā€ proves someone ā€œisnā€™t a n00bā€ just to lynch a human and be suspiciousā€¦

@midsummer always smelled fishy too me, he was always in a convenient position, rarely suspected by anyone. I wouldnā€™t be surprised to find him sitting at a beach with his laptop, a cocktail and enjoying watching humans kill each other (not literally).

@SleepingPliskin I didnā€™t honestly pay that much attention to your actions, so you may have made just poor choicesā€¦ or may be a witch, I dunno.

@UsagiTenpura If you are a witch humans are screwed. Too much power to hold in one rabbit hands.

@Wonderlander desperate to be alive one day, and after barely surviving getting bored of living. Either wants to push the game since he got rid of all the suspicion or really just bored. Hard to tell. Maybe he and @akafa123 voted against each other so if one person lives the other is cleared of suspicion.

@King_Titanite_XV called me dumb :\

@Muski the most trustworthy human out there.

I have a target in mind but will hold out till the evening.

Vote change: No Lynch

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Can somebody not on a phone do q tally? I am confused.

Doldod : 2 (Wonderlander/SleepingPliskin)
SleepingPliskin : 2 (King_Titanite_XV/Doldod)
EternalMagician : 1 (Midsummer)
No Lynch : 1 (Muski)
Yet to vote/vote cancelled : 2 (EternalMagician/UsagiTenpura)

2 Likes

Well just saying my hesitation has moved from between Doldod and Pliskin to being between Doldod and Muski, tho that may be because I know Pliskin and Doldod better than Muski, but having a much harder time to read pliskin as a witch and if he really is one, thatā€™s likeā€¦ uhā€¦ Both incredible acting, and daring as hell near suicidal behaviour (wait a min didnā€™t you say you were like ridiciulous reckless thoā€¦) which kinda sorta may deserve victory at this point if itā€™s true -shrugs-

Still Iā€™d be voting for muski with no hesitation if it wasnā€™t of voting akafa which makes him an unlikely witch. Unless weā€™re dealing with another so called madman, what do you think pliskin?

Really not sure what to do once again heh. I may opt to save the Okabe Rintarou in my heart.

1 Like

Just to clarify, I liked your post because it was funny. Can it even be a reason for suspicion?

Uh yeah I should probably clarify that.
No the like in itself is meaningless, itā€™s that adding up to the fact that you never posted that day, which suggest lurking, and thatā€™s sorta suspicious behaviour under the scenario I mentioned yeah.

Just like EM is doing right now

But I dunno, Iā€™ve got nothing. I donā€™t think either you or pliskin has much chances of being human, but Iā€™m not too sure who to vote for at this point and Iā€™m not sure adding yet another ā€œtargetā€ for the day is really productive.

If you have any great idea, feel free to share it.

1 Like