Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

… much chances of not being humans…

1 Like

I don’t think Muski is a madman, though he can be a witch potentially. Doldod is just consistently wrong on who’s a witch, maybe on purpose. Reason, why I voted for him, is that he tells his suspects

For the sake of it, I guess, but they are who we’re thinking of pinning, so it makes sense that one of them is a witch with Doldod being a witch (most likely a witch at this point imo). But because I’m probably the most controversial person in this game, I’m going to assume that Doldod want to throw me to the lynch because I’m a convenient scapegoat to survive another day

Eternal is most likely a witch but Doldod is the one who has the most damning history, next to me and Eternal

I kind of stated a reason as to why I have been posting less lately.
Also, midsummer wondered why I didn’t vote at day 3. The reason is simple, I was in a rural area where mobile internet was so bad that I couldn’t load the forum.
You all are of course free to doubt all of the reasons I stated and everything I say in general, that’s how this game works.
Oh, and by the way, I voted for you, Pliskin, by using RNG.

Because I thought the day will end before I come back

No, I guess I didn’t say this clearly…

Here’s my thought process of day 5 concerning you.

Stage A) He’s not posting, he may be afk, bored, something.
Stage B) He gave me a like but didn’t post anytime before nor for nearly half a day after. WITCH PARANOIA ALERT then I came up with that scenario.
Stage C) He’s back and talking and making decisions and stuff. Stage B goes does. I write a post in which I explain this scenario being one of the past tense

In fact if I judge people on their behaviours alone (rather than vote history), the three that I consider most suspicious would be EM, Muski and Midsummer.

But I’m having a hard time figuring out a scenario with midsummer as a witch that doesn’t involve Wonderlander being one (in fact tho, you may realize that the events of day2’s end makes full sense if you think of a midsummer/akafa/wonderlander scenario heh).

EternalMagician has a few possible scenarios that comes to mind to me, but of the three he brings the lowest suspicion in behaviour alone. At least since he started actually talking (tho the current lurking is not helping).

Muski is really high from my pov, but voted for akafa so ???. I don’t know what ot make out of this.

And right now there’s a standstill between You and Pliskin. If this is the choice I have, I think I’ll go save Pliskin for reasons I explained earlier. Last time I wanted to go after EM, I still think it’s a relatively good idea as his death would be informative either way, but it seems everyone disagreed and went after Lobotomy instead who proved to be a human.

… I so have no idea what to do.
RNG?

Well whatever, let’s add a third contender at this point.

Vote : EternalMagician

It may bring him out to the frontline if anything.

Hmm nothing changed, and we have what, an hour to go? It seems like I might end up in the same situation as few days ago where I had to choose from voting on someone I wanna lynch or picking someone from those that have already who have been voted on to at least influence the vote to my preference. Last time i tried “only influencing” Rabla died sooo… This time I’m going for the gut feeling. I may be wrong, and we might all die, true. But…

Vote: Wonderlander

Wonder+akafa duo theory for the win!

Didn’t we abandon that idea? I mean, I would be all for it, but it’s too dangerous now that we lynched 2 humans in a row.

If we are going to lynch someone, I guess I should go with the other obvious suspect too

Change Vote: EternalMagician

Ok, then.

Change Vote: EternalMagician

Uh… that was a quick change of mind.

How much time is even left now tho?

I think the day should have ended an hour or so ago…

Day 5’s OP seems to be claiming there’s 3 mins left.

Sorry for not posting but I was waiting for the discussion to start but when it did my parents had come over for dinner so it was a bit difficult to join in until they left.

So I noticed that people consider me to be the most likely suspect and that’s fair. But also remember that we don’t have that much time left so unless we hit a witch then the chances for doing that will lessen even further. And you won’t do that if you hit me as I’m human.

But while I don’t necessarily suspect you @UsagiTenpura I still have to wonder why you chose to vote for me if I’m the least likely suspect? Yes it might reveal some information but if you are wrong then you’ll have one chance less to catch a witch before the game is over. Just something to think about.

Oh, right, I miscalculated.

I can’t really come up with a valid theory for muski who’d be at this point my primary target. If you turn out to be human I’ll be heading toward midsummer, is my best bet right now. I’d probably have gone for him if he didn’t have 0 vote.

I wanted to bring you to the front but… well you saw what happened. Sorry if you turn out to be a human. At this point may as well make bets.

And so the fifth day has come to a close, after a victim quickly came into focus in the final hour.

Vote Results

EternalMagician - 4 (Doldod, midsummer, UsagiTenpura, SleepingPliskin)
Doldod - 1 (Wonderlander)
SleepingPliskin - 1 (King_Titanite_XV)
Wonderlander - 1 (Muski)

EternalMagician has been lynched, they were Human.

@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @Wonderlander @Doldod @midsummer

The witch players may now choose a player to eliminate. They have 24 hours.

All human players ready to go for Day 6, please reply to your Role PM with an acknowledgement. If I receive an acknowledgement from all remaining human players, and the witches have made their decision, the Nighttime phase will end early.

The thread will be locked until Daytime begins.

2 Likes

Arise, everyone, a new day is upon us.

Unfortunately, @King_Titanite_XV has been murdered during the night.

Also, @Wonderlander has been modkilled for breaking a rule of the game. (Edit: He was human, by the way)

5 remain…

With the standings now 3 humans vs 2 witches, the game is now in LyLo. Unless a witch is lynched today, the witch team wins.

@UsagiTenpura @SleepingPliskin @Muski @Doldod @midsummer

The sixth Daylight phase has begun! You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch target. Majority lockdown triggers at 3 votes for a single target.

2 Likes