Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette - The Head's Ring [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

@Wonderlander has barely spoken. Not enough material to defend them with.

@thesorceress

They asked multiple mechanical questions about the game in thread. Our host is in the Witch’s chat (I know this from being on his blasted side in the Crimson’s third game) and can answer such questions freely and easily for them.

thesorceress themselves raised a good point. They prompted discussion multiple times. The witches benefit from silence.

Um… defending Blackrune is hard. (Future me: OK not as hard as I though it’d be)

This is kind of un-witchy at least there’s that.

Again.

Then again they’re both pretty vanilla points that someone else would have made anyway so it could just be so a clever witch trying to conceal themselves soooooo… whatever.

1 Like

This seems to confirm the two witches we think we have now. I now await @Karifean’s defenses of others.

Alrighty then. I’ll try and be quick.

@Blackrune has been relatively active on the second day in trying to get some information exchange going. Of course this was when he had the obligation of killing someone, but arguably a better witch move than doing that in that situation is just accusing someone straight up, trying to find flaws in their reasoning and making an “understandable” choice to execute them. Instead he shared his thoughts for anyone to criticize, asked for other people to speak up and didn’t take the initiative in accusing people for a long time. There are plenty of reasons why a witch would do that, but it can certainly also just be a human working hard to get opinions to bounce off of and draw conclusions from to be able to get a witch executed.

@Wonderlander seems genuinely frustrated that he’s just been getting talked over this whole game. On the second day he brought up points no one else has, including tracing the witches’ possible reasoning for killing Star, which could be a slipup but seems pretty strange for someone keeping quiet on purpose.

@thesorceress brought up more than a few times that she feels frustrated that the game is as “stacked against the humans” as it is. She also seems a little paranoid about being deceived for someone literally trying to deceive everyone else. Could be an act, but I kinda doubt it.

@pictoshark could only be a witch if for some reason A. Rabla played along with his little scheme, B. the real family alchemist has not spoken up this entire time for some reason. Also, from how I know pictoshark, it’s simply not remotely plausible. He’s human.

1 Like

Very well then. @Karifean @pictoshark

Who do you two, in light of these arguments, feel is most likely to be a witch out of @Blackrune @thesorceress and @Wonderlander

@wonderlander.

I’ve brought up an auxiliary reason to kill them as well.

Still Blackrune.

Restate the Auxilliary reason.

I feel Blackrune is more reasonable and more likely to “surrender”.

I wish for you both to argue your cases for @Blackrune and @Wonderlander Being more likely to be witches. Also Kari, I assume if there are two witches you agree that Wonderlander is likely to be the other one?

@Blackrune has multiple not so witchy posts. While they could be a ruse @Wonderlander is displaying a very common Witch strategy: shutting up.

Basically the % is higher.

1 Like

Yes. I just cannot see thesorceress as the other witch.

@Blackrune’s actions this game are more indicative of a witch than @Wonderlander’s overall. I could easily see a witch doing what he does to garner trust and appear to be perfectly ‘reasonable’ within their actions. But their quick Aspi execution is hard to justify from the perspective of them being a human. It just appears to me as if they’re trying to appear human and acting on that.

1 Like

So if I do not care about my own survival do you agree with Kari?

60-40 weighted towards @wonderlander

1 Like

Well then with 22 minutes left to go I think we have discussed this ad Nauseum and no longer need to wait.

I will make my choice now. May Sol Invictus, Luna, and the Maidens of Fate guarantee the correctness of my actions.

Execute: Blackrune

Family Head Restkastel has made their Decision.

##The Bells have Tolled for @Blackrune, a Witch.

The Day has come to end, and now it is time for those of Magic to play. You have 24 Hours to make your decisions, with the phase ending at 1:00AM UTC, on Friday the 24th of February,

Witch Side Players, and the Family Alchemist, please take your actions.

If the Family Alchemist does not make any nominations, it will be left to the fate of the roulette.

However, if the Witches make no Kill decision, there will not be any Kill. Please keep this in mind.

@Restkastel @Karifean @Blackrune @pictoshark @thesorceress @Wonderlander

2 Likes

Praise be to the Ignis Divine!

1 Like

So @Wonderlander. If you’re the remaining witch. You have one way of showing your willingness to surrender.

Fire at THEM. That one person. The most suitable person for this moment. You never know, it might actually work!

Fire upon The Azure Maiden!

Send in the following message to the gamemaster:

Kill: Rabla

Let’s bring this gameboard ruin!

3 Likes

@Blackrune @Wonderlander I have a serious question.

Why Are Picto, Myself, and Karifean still all alive at this point?

If I had to guess? They thought it’d be shady to kill you and didn’t think to kill Karifean. Don’t know why they wouldn’t have axed picto.

I don’t really think it would be shady. This is my third full forum game that I have participated in, and the two forum games I participated in beforehand ended in my team’s victory at my hands. There was plenty of reason to axe me first because of my competence, even not including Picto’s nuggets of mystery. There was no reason why it would have been shady at least imo. In fact, it could have let them pin it on @pictoshark and @Karifean because Im pretty damn sure that if either of them was a witch one of the two of the others who weren’t would have been dead first night, hands down.

If Karifean turns out to be a witch, I will be so disappointed in him for this not happening.